Re: [HELP] ERROR on my server

Sure, MSN, kottizen@rikskriminalen.com.

paul_van_hoek@hotmail.com, invitation sended

Srry for my bad enlish:P

28 (edited by Schokomuesli 2010-07-22 19:12:52)

@the guys above:

Don't post your email addresses here, or they will be found and spammed soon...
Try to make them readable for humans only by avoiding for example the "@" symbol.

like schoko said replace @ with (at) and . with (dot) and well you both guys got it now i think, so edit your post and replace them with a few *. But i think this post is sloved, and can get closed.

How to compile on windows
~~~ You may NOT edit, or use my work without asking permission at the topic of my work ~~~
if(!game.players[massdestruction]->get_character()) { game.send_chat_target(massdestruction, "You ever gonna learn to aim?") }

closed i hope not because somebody has to try if my server works. My friend worked about it and tryed to fix it. So i hope somebody can seek to my server [DTC]DDRace - I. Or my ip 192.168.2.2:8303

tnx for trying

Its your local ip, no one is able to connect to that. go to whatismyip.com and look to your public ip address(and ofc add :8303 behind it) tongue

~~~ You may NOT edit, or use my work without asking permission at the topic of my work ~~~
if(!game.players[massdestruction]->get_character()) { game.send_chat_target(massdestruction, "You ever gonna learn to aim?") }

Schokomuesli wrote:

@the guys above:

Don't post your email addresses here, or they will be found and spammed soon...
Try to make them readable for humans only by avoiding for example the "@" symbol.

Thanks, but I don't use that address for emails.

whatismyip.com says: 86.83.82.35

so its 86.83.82.35:8303, if the errors are gone you have about 80% chance it works public so that i can join too.

but i still get the error's. the same map with server stuff, the same config as a friend of my, ports opened. He gets errror's i get error's his server works public. my server doens't work public. Explane that!

Scanned your IP, here's the result:
kottizen@Millie:~$ nmap 86.83.82.35

Starting Nmap 4.62 ( http://nmap.org ) at 2010-07-22 21:59 CEST
Interesting ports on ip56535223.direct-adsl.nl (86.83.82.35):
Not shown: 1707 closed ports
PORT    STATE    SERVICE
25/tcp  filtered smtp
135/tcp filtered msrpc
136/tcp filtered profile
137/tcp filtered netbios-ns
138/tcp filtered netbios-dgm
139/tcp filtered netbios-ssn
445/tcp filtered microsoft-ds
593/tcp filtered http-rpc-epmap

Nmap done: 1 IP address (1 host up) scanned in 4.854 seconds

Your forwarded ports does not work.

37 (edited by MassDestruction 2010-07-22 20:18:28)

Nvm look at kott's post

Old post:
Then you got a big problem, noone will see your server on the serverlist, so none will join. And are you sure you and your friend dont use hamatchi and that you aren't somehow on the same network?

38 (edited by fop-paul 2010-07-24 10:13:25)

kottizen lookt to my ports with teamviewer. And i think he couldn't find a problem in the portforwarding. But, he said the problem could be an inbuilt firewall in my router. so i turned that off too and now i am try to host.

UPDATE:Yeah, yyyyyyyeeeeeeesssssssss, no ERROR. I search to my server on internet... and i found it!!!!!!!!. Now i hope you can find it too:P. So tnx for your help everybody. And ofcours an SPECIAL TNX to kottizen. He helped my so much and helped persenal. So TNX. The problem was an inbuilt firewall in my router. I opened the ports and fixed. Tnx and Bye

UPDATE2: dammit, it works, but after 50 seconds i it go's down on internet. I hope anybody know the problem

greetz Paul

You have an edit button flood-paul (and that's not a mistake this time).

Not Luck, Just Magic.

ok tnx but it still doesn't work

I tried helping you.. u didnt listen.. so im just gona leave u