Re: [CLIENT] Teeworlds Gamer

Hello,
Im new here and my english is not that good, but theres a problem
i have a mac and i downloaded the mac pack
i putted the teeworlds_gamer in the MacOS folder and replaced the standard teeworlds with it
then i took the audio and stufff and putted it in the right folders of my 0.5.2
but when i trie to open teeworlds it doesnt start
and when i try to open the teeworlds_gamer there is a message thhat tells me i have to choose a programm
to open it. but which?
Please help
MfG Linux

Linux wrote:

Hello,
Im new here and my english is not that good, but theres a problem
i have a mac and i downloaded the mac pack
i putted the teeworlds_gamer in the MacOS folder and replaced the standard teeworlds with it
then i took the audio and stufff and putted it in the right folders of my 0.5.2
but when i trie to open teeworlds it doesnt start
and when i try to open the teeworlds_gamer there is a message thhat tells me i have to choose a programm
to open it. but which?
Please help
MfG Linux

Fun nick for somebody running on mac tongue
I guess you didn't download the mac version, but one for another OS.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

Thanks to Obst & Hip-hop_BLOND, I thiink it would be nice for the emoticon circle to show ALL emotes. Including the hidden ones

hmm i am sure i downloaded the mac version, i tried it once more but still the same problem

alias wrote:

Thanks to Obst & Hip-hop_BLOND, I thiink it would be nice for the emoticon circle to show ALL emotes. Including the hidden ones

Well, as far as I know there's just one 'hidden' emote and I guess there's a reason for. You still can bind it ingame, that's not a hard problem smile

Not Luck, Just Magic.

2 - the Zzzz one also wink

182 (edited by HipHopBlond 2010-10-17 02:36:32)

3 new minor Suggestions for the next version:

1.  MOTD show of at connect again (like it was before) i believe the client pack has that pop up in a very good window (u should check it out)

2. DownLoadPlugin: put in the latest version ^^

3. Mb I'm getting a bit too... minor, but when u switch to friend list (as i do often) from internet tab with filters switched on, in the friend list shows only details (yes because it removes all the filters and that's cool) but when i go back to the internet tab, it doesn't switch back to filters and i have to click it every time (which is a lot of times)

I've posted those on skype but u forgot me lately so... here they are ^^

Edit: About the emoticons... it would be cooler to pick em up from the menubecause some ppl (like me) have all buttons bind and would be good to free some and with the new "?" emote (and maybe another one in the future, there is 1 free slot on the image) they turn out to be not 1, not 2, but 3 mb 4 in the future. think about it smile

1.  MOTD show of at connect again (like it was before) i believe the client pack has that pop up in a very good window (u should check it out)

I believe this is in the 0.5 trunk, will be when I'll export the client to the trunk.

2. DownLoadPlugin: put in the latest version ^^

Very minor changes in the last version, and I modified soo much his extension - resizing a bit everything, fixing one or two things ; it wouldn't be worth to do that again for one or two fixes.

3. Mb I'm getting a bit too... minor, but when u switch to friend list (as i do often) from internet tab with filters switched on, in the friend list shows only details (yes because it removes all the filters and that's cool) but when i go back to the internet tab, it doesn't switch back to filters and i have to click it every time (which is a lot of times)

It looks fine and logic for me... and yes, I wouldn't put that at the top of my priority queue.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

Dune: in the editor, it seems like you rounded the buttons. Some of the buttons come out of the right-click box now. Try right clicking a layer in the map editor.

alias wrote:

Dune: in the editor, it seems like you rounded the buttons. Some of the buttons come out of the right-click box now. Try right clicking a layer in the map editor.

Yeah, got to fix that (not my modification) wink

Not Luck, Just Magic.

186 (edited by analog 2010-10-19 00:13:35)

First of all...I would like to make a request. It probably isn't that hard. Hope it isn't. Anywho, would it be possible to switch back to the original hearts and armors and ammo? Because I'm usually not able to read during the intense heat of the battle smile

And from Teecomp++:
+ button that allows you to try to connect again every 2 seconds if a server is full, specify how many times in cl_connect_tries.
+ cl_jointeam (specifies team to join on connect   (( -1 for spec, 0 for red, 1 for blue. set it to -2 to disable it)) )

+ chat log from Z client ( thanks for the source  )   (press up or down key to select previous messages when in chat mode)

And also, is it possible to bind zoom to mousewheel? (bind zoomup mousewheelup) or soemthing.

Sry if i ask too much, I just love this client big_smile

it is already possible: (esc ->) settings -> Gamer -> Gamer HUD: Take the X out.

Ingame Name: //w®a* DøñE
Clanpage of //w®a*
Clanmovie of //w®a*

But wouldn't that change the fps size in the top right also and everything else? I just don't like the hearts...but i can manage wink

alias wrote:

First of all...I would like to make a request. It probably isn't that hard. Hope it isn't. Anywho, would it be possible to switch back to the original hearts and armors and ammo? Because I'm usually not able to read during the intense heat of the battle smile

As people said, you just have to uncheck "Gamer HUD" in the settings, or write cl_ghud 0 in console

And from Teecomp++:
+ button that allows you to try to connect again every 2 seconds if a server is full, specify how many times in cl_connect_tries.

Wow, is the feature allowed? I thought the Z was banned for that. That's unfair for other people that want to join the server too, and this feature allows you to connect to a server nearly full and reserve a slot for you even when you're afk... or maybe I didn't understand your request.

+ cl_jointeam (specifies team to join on connect   (( -1 for spec, 0 for red, 1 for blue. set it to -2 to disable it)) )

You really think it's useful? If a server puts a tournament mode (means you join spec first), you probably should respect his choice - I'm thinking to cap games by example. Breaking that with an auto-joiner would be hmmm... anti-constructive, would just make the server-sided feature useless for some advantaged people.

+ chat log from Z client ( thanks for the source  )   (press up or down key to select previous messages when in chat mode)

That's already implemented.

And also, is it possible to bind zoom to mousewheel? (bind zoomup mousewheelup) or soemthing.

For spec zoom, it's already in the todo of the next version (look first post).

Sry if i ask too much, I just love this client big_smile

No problem, you're just contributing to it, I simply haven't got the time atm to program so much mini-features hmm

Not Luck, Just Magic.

Doodely Dune wrote:

No problem, you're just contributing to it, I simply haven't got the time atm to program so much mini-features hmm

Open up a Paypal so we can donate your nice work : )..
Maybe this will lead you to invest even more time.

Jokin tongue

I read 10 Words than i Gave up,

But it was fun using ^.^

What's good too use here..?

i don't understand how to use chat log...press up and down to scroll through chats?

193 (edited by Unlocked 2010-10-21 20:39:12)

wtb hud-mod, cuz in ddr mod u dont need anything except chat tongue

and tc_stat_id command doesnt works for me for a reason sad i didnt see players id's

alias wrote:

i don't understand how to use chat log...press up and down to scroll through chats?

When chatting, press up and down to see what you previously said (10 sentences limit). The feature is from the Z client.

and tc_stat_id command doesnt works for me for a reason  i didnt see players id's

Well just press Ctrl+Shift+D and you see them (feature from the pure Teeworlds) smile

Not Luck, Just Magic.

Unlocked wrote:

and tc_stat_id command doesnt works for me for a reason sad i didnt see players id's

It is originally designed to show the player id in the Teeworlds and Teecomp statboards, next to the skin.
Dunno if Dune touched that.

spl0k, aka Al`. From the HuH clan.
Noobing pwns since 01/01/1970.
TeeViewer - TeeComp

spl0k wrote:
Unlocked wrote:

It is originally designed to show the player id in the Teeworlds and Teecomp statboards, next to the skin.
Dunno if Dune touched that.

I watched my sources again, and I didn't change anything on this part - that must be working. You must give a parameter to the command 0 = disable, 1 = enable. Maybe you're just misusing it but I didn't remove any feature from the Teecomp, it would be like trying to improve a present of god smile

Not Luck, Just Magic.

Hey Dune
Is it possible to bind things like: Only Show Game Tiles?

198 (edited by heinrich5991 2010-10-22 20:59:11)

Snazzy wrote:

Hey Dune
Is it possible to bind things like: Only Show Game Tiles?

yes, use gfx_full_clear 1 for game tile showing, dont know why dune called it "full clear"
for the other options there are configs too.

hmm i think:
bind X gfx_full_clear 1
and
bind S gfx_full_clear 0

Saturn001 wrote:

hmm i think:
bind X gfx_full_clear 1
and
bind S gfx_full_clear 0

wow...