Re: [CLIENT] Teeworlds Gamer

Anyone here who can port the client to 0.7?

Probably Dune himself.

would be cool

Vanilla FTW!
My Videos

0.7 isn't out - or I kind of missed something.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

You can start porting it to the trunk code aswell.
Would be easyer to merge small changes every week then merge everything at once.

BotoX wrote:

Would be easyer to merge small changes every week then merge everything at once.

Fact is, I don't merge 0.7 changes in, I merge my changes in 0.7. So that would actually be easier to only do one merge :)

Not Luck, Just Magic.

So if 0.7 comes out officially, you will port it, Dune? smile

xFrozen wrote:

So if 0.7 comes out officially, you will port it, Dune? smile

Maybe. The hope dies last. wink I would really appreciate it too, still using it though some features are broken.

859 (edited by HeroiAmarelo 2012-08-07 20:42:07)

Dune wrote:
Nitro wrote:

Dune did you stop with working on the client?

(...)
So yep, it's very unlikely that there will be any new update.

Dune wrote:
BotoX wrote:

Fact is, I don't merge 0.7 changes in, I merge my changes in 0.7. So that would actually be easier to only do one merge smile

*Confused*

Playing Teeworlds since 2011!
"I will always be topless for you"
                  - Günther Branlutte

Dune, please do a really small update. Change the way how the gamer-verification-logo works.

I mean, putting a space after your clantag is very simple, next time maybe a "connect-to-server-to-verify"-way to verify?

mad english skillz.

xFrozen wrote:

Dune, please do a really small update. Change the way how the gamer-verification-logo works.

I mean, putting a space after your clantag is very simple, next time maybe a "connect-to-server-to-verify"-way to verify?

mad english skillz.

1) That has never been supposed to be reliable, only indicative. Not like it's supposed to tell you're not botting, like I've heard.
2) I planned to do something via IRC, never worked, dunno why.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

"Create Game" is still under construction? Would be nice if you finish this :-)

MatzeBurny wrote:

Can't believe I forgot I was working on that. Arrrr. That sucks.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

Dune wrote:
MatzeBurny wrote:

Can't believe I forgot I was working on that. Arrrr. That sucks.

Will you finish this addon? big_smile

would be better if u fix the crash bug with the game layer

Nitro wrote:

totally agree with this

Nitro wrote:

yep , has to happen

Teeworlds!!!!

First,I want to say Thanks! you Dune and and the rest people that took part at making this amazing client (and da logo!). I'm enjoying this awesome client every day,but why on some servers I'm getting kicked?  :?

xandar121 wrote:

First,I want to say Thanks! you Dune and and the rest people that took part at making this amazing client (and da logo!). I'm enjoying this awesome client every day,but why on some servers I'm getting kicked?  :?

Hello. Which server did you get kicked on and why do you think it's related to my client? If you're really convinced it is, try disabling the "broadcast yourself to other gamer users" option (can't remember the exact label).

Not Luck, Just Magic.

Dune wrote:
xandar121 wrote:

Hello. Which server did you get kicked on and why do you think it's related to my client? If you're really convinced it is, try disabling the "broadcast yourself to other gamer users" option (can't remember the exact label).

Maybe he means the crash bug?

So kick=crash, in his oppinion

871 (edited by xandar121 2013-01-29 22:39:00)

Dune wrote:
xandar121 wrote:

Well,I can't remember the name of the server by myself(something with grenade pro,teevision..) ,but I do remember that I was playing on ,uhmmm,grenade zcatch server. And i got kicked  from 2 of them .Why I think this is relate to your client...hmmm..that's because someone in the voting reason wrote smthin',but I can't remember exactly the worlds,and btw not spelled correctly.

-----

Nitro wrote:
Dune wrote:
xandar121 wrote:

Maybe he means the crash bug?

So kick=crash, in his oppinion

Nope! Didn't mean that big_smile (and btw I don't even have the right to have an oppinion! )
*EDIT: I found an option "Hide yourself that you are a gamer user" I'll play with that then. I can remember a "g" letter in score near my tee, maybe that was the reason..and the vote started really fast! I couldn't even understand wtf is going on xD

You got voted kicked. Probably nothing to do with Gamer.

Broken wrote:

You got voted kicked. Probably nothing to do with Gamer.

Yes...Anyway,right now no problems at all smile

Version 0.6.2 is out since 3 days. Can I play the current gamer client version nevertheless?

All 0.6 clients are compatible with all 0.6 servers. Retro-compatibility is only broken on major releases (next being 0.7.0). That's actually the difference between a minor and a major release, and not the amount of features.

Not Luck, Just Magic.