Re: [CLIENT] Teeworlds Gamer

HeroiAmarelo wrote:

Because you have done nothing but quote.
Your answer is just nothing: A copy of other answers+"Here you go"

+ your answering to a old question

Actually this answer reminded me that I had an unfinished version including what he was asking. I don't understand why everyone is getting mad at Nitro, he's doing nothing wrong. Thumbed you up :)

Not Luck, Just Magic.

827 (edited by HUNbalint 2012-04-14 16:33:40)

in ddrace mod automaticly no show scores+in down right corner not show the best player and me automaticly freeze prgoram and exit help pls

Dune did you stop with working on the client?

Nitro wrote:

Dune did you stop with working on the client?

Yeah, haven't quite done anything for it for about 6 months, I've already posted that elsewhere.
In a nutshell, I used to put all my ideas for Teeworlds and stuff in here, but since I'm working (more like have been working though, not done anything for Teeworlds for so long...) on things I would send to oy's repo, there is no real reason to keep maintaining a client modification :)
So yep, it's very unlikely that there will be any new update.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

830 (edited by Nitro 2012-06-02 18:57:55)

NOOO, now you destroied all of the players hope, that using gamer client sad

Nitro wrote:

NOOO, now you destroied all of the players hope, that using gamer client sad

Nothing lasts forever... guess I'll be changing client as well as servers in 0.7.0 R.I.P. #1 client of all times sad

Wow just saw this client for the first time, its amazing! Sad to see something like this go sad

AvidTeeworlder wrote:

Wow just saw this client for the first time, its amazing! Sad to see something like this go sad

Don't lose fate, Dune must get on with his life... he won't have time to continue the Gamer, but that doesn't mean that nobody else won't do it. That's the beauty of open source. Well at least I guess the devs will integrate what they think it's more important in the official client... maybe Dune's right, maybe there will be no reason to maintain modded clients in the near future, but I strongly doubt that.

Hi, want tryed to compile the Source of this Client,
i get an Error. "A script error."

error:
=== start compiling with: client_release ===
other/sdl/sdl.lua:43: attempt to compare number with nil
bam: script error (-t for more detail)
=== finished - one error found ===

I use the version 4.3 with the standard teeworldssource.
Row 43: if option.use_winlib > 0 then

Do you can help me?

//toast

Toast wrote:

Hi, want tryed to compile the Source of this Client,
i get an Error. "A script error."

error:
=== start compiling with: client_release ===
other/sdl/sdl.lua:43: attempt to compare number with nil
bam: script error (-t for more detail)
=== finished - one error found ===

I use the version 4.3 with the standard teeworldssource.
Row 43: if option.use_winlib > 0 then

Do you can help me?

//toast

Does this happen to you with the standard 0.6 sources? Doesn't look like it's any kind of a gamer-related problem.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

We might be able to help you if you'd enable the -t flag, as the script itself already says.

I had that problem before with sdl.lua

If i remember right, i made sure i had sdl header files, deleted the config.bam, and recompiled it and it solved it.

That's the way (ahãm ahãm) i like it!

Vanilla FTW, please.

Because the old link is down, here is a new one big_smile

Mediafire wouldn't be deleted that fast, so here you go!

http://www.mediafire.com/?skbq7m3i2dc39b6 (Quake Sexy Sounds)

hf!

Pardon me if I'm wrong but those are Unreal Tournament Sexy sounds. (IIRC Quake doesn't have sexy announcers)

Once in a century...

DARK HUNTER wrote:

Pardon me if I'm wrong but those are Unreal Tournament Sexy sounds. (IIRC Quake doesn't have sexy announcers)

I believe these are from Quake.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

I downloaded them from some CS:S server and converted them. So, idc where they are from, at least these are some amazing sounds.

I have UT2004 installed and I checked all of the announcers ("Classic UT" ; "UT2003" ; "Male" ; "Female" ; "Sexy")

The sounds in your client are "Classic UT" sounds and Pudding's are "Sexy" sounds.

Once in a century...

Dune, i can't compile the source, there are are many errors, what to do?
Sorry if somebody has already posted a post like this, i didn't read them all...

#yemDX is a known troll

Pikotee wrote:

there are are many errors

Exactly. That's why you should tell him what errors were printed in the console.

Once in a century...

Please, please, please!
Give me a working link to both Windows pack and Sources (v4.3). Dune's site seems to be down.
I want to compile an Ubuntu x32 version. I successfully did it before but lost all the files. Now I want to compile them again.
By the way, to get rid of "strcmp" and "strtok" errors you should just add "include <string.h>" to the top of the files (if I remember right, to "irc.cpp" and "input.cpp").
Dune, you know, your client is the best. I compiled it with 0.6.1 sources and never had any errors. It's the only client that has all the features I need. And it's stable too.

Dune's site is up.

848 (edited by HipHopBlond 2012-07-25 16:27:49)

NikoLeo wrote:

Please, please, please!
Give me a working link to both Windows pack and Sources (v4.3). Dune's site seems to be down.
I want to compile an Ubuntu x32 version. I successfully did it before but lost all the files. Now I want to compile them again.
By the way, to get rid of "strcmp" and "strtok" errors you should just add "include <string.h>" to the top of the files (if I remember right, to "irc.cpp" and "input.cpp").
Dune, you know, your client is the best. I compiled it with 0.6.1 sources and never had any errors. It's the only client that has all the features I need. And it's stable too.

Stable? no... but yeah it sure is the best (IMO). NikoLeo, since you're (as I see) an experienced coder, why don't you take the opportunity of continuing the Gamer development? We sure miss it.

i think gamer is down....many bugs..no new version tongue
but i still use it ^^
because its sexy and you know it

Vanilla FTW!
My Videos

Kintaro* wrote:

because its sexy and you know it

I'm unmaintained,buggy and I know it (beats) big_smile

Once in a century...