801 (edited by TeePhoenix 2012-06-10 17:00:47)

Re: [CLIENT] Teeworlds Gamer

Deleted.

The face of terrorism is called United States of America!

Yeah, I'm aware of some crashes due to some weird tiles in some maps that cause unexpected behaviors... I had already noticed a map which was incompatible with the feature. Haven't got much time for troubleshooting, I'm more like trying to get my devpmt tools working atm ><.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

Dune wrote:

Yeah, I'm aware of some crashes due to some weird tiles in some maps that cause unexpected behaviors... I had already noticed a map which was incompatible with the feature. Haven't got much time for troubleshooting, I'm more like trying to get my devpmt tools working atm ><.

It often happen to me in zesc server ... all time

else if(IsTeleLayer)
                {
                    Graphics()->TextureSet(m_pClient->m_pMapimages->GetTeleEntities());
                    CTeleTile *pTeleTiles = (CTeleTile *)m_pLayers->Map()->GetData(pTMap->m_Tele);
                    Graphics()->BlendNone();
                    // RenderTools()->RenderTelemap(pTeleTiles, pTMap->m_Width, pTMap->m_Height, 32.0f, Color, TILERENDERFLAG_EXTEND|LAYERRENDERFLAG_OPAQUE);
                    Graphics()->BlendNormal();
                    // RenderTools()->RenderTelemap(pTeleTiles, pTMap->m_Width, pTMap->m_Height, 32.0f, Color, TILERENDERFLAG_EXTEND|LAYERRENDERFLAG_TRANSPARENT);
                    RenderTools()->RenderTeleOverlay(pTeleTiles, pTMap->m_Width, pTMap->m_Height, 32.0f);
                }

pTeleTiles is NULL, an extra check for this would be cool. (this is the crash reason)

Thank you for the bug tracking, but as I said, I'm not able to code atm. Will apply the fix later.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

I have a little question. When a new gamer will be?

Glad to see that you are still developing it dune smile After this long break i wanted to play teeworlds again, and surely - i couldnt do that without youre client.

Thanks again for all your work and enthusiasm that you put into this client!

- Snazzy

Snazzy wrote:

Glad to see that you are still developing it dune smile

I'm not, at least not for this. I've got no idea where you understood this from.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

Ah... and one question i wanted to ask for long time ago...
Why you don't do gamer client and sushi client pack in one?!
Would be AwEsOmE

We've both more or less packed in what we liked, if Sushi was interested in any of the features I've coded he would probably already have added it. Same here.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

And you should keep in mind that both of them recoded almost completely the whole client as they needed to, putting them together should make them recode everything again, totally not worthy.

» Albert Einsteein: I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious.

in sushi client is saw a feature... can't remember (it was something with animations in syncronite refreshrate or something like that) But after turn it on i had no lags anymore D:

the option to turn off the synchrinosation of annimations is only usefull if u have lags so the annimations look like crap or if u play on ddrace maps where the servertime is used for the race time and the annimations stuck because of this.
in normal 0.6.1 clients and all clients based on it the annimytions are not smooth because of using integer but this has already been fixed so the annimations hould be always smooth except for the cases i mentionied before.
Also the annimation bug which appears in ddrace can be fixed by remapping the map with the newest client because u can now set if the annimation will be synced with servertime or not.

uptee - a simple web interface for hosting and maintaining teeworlds servers
teerace - a website gathering results of trusted Race-mod servers providing global ranking and statistics
*gV* rox ^^

814 (edited by Nitro 2012-02-21 19:08:46)

Now i get it thx ^^

ehmm and how i can edit the source in 0.5 that i have synchrinosate annimations in dm mod?

Please bring up the new version with out that crash bug D:

Nitro wrote:

Now i get it thx ^^

ehmm and how i can edit the source in 0.5 that i have synchrinosate annimations in dm mod?

Please bring up the new version with out that crash bug D:

Edit it with a text editor.

816 (edited by Nitro 2012-04-13 18:50:58)

ok thank you for your support smile

817 (edited by MAGISTR 2012-04-12 22:27:18)

Hello! How can I make the color of the sky included in the team gfx_full_clear gray or black? Just like in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNPG9Yk-4Ts Thank you!

P.S. At the moment I still look like this: http://imgur.com/TfM7U, but I really wanted to make a black sky and gray tiles.

MAGISTR wrote:

Hello! How can I make the color of the sky included in the team gfx_full_clear gray or black? Just like in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNPG9Yk-4Ts Thank you!

P.S. At the moment I still look like this: http://imgur.com/TfM7U, but I really wanted to make a black sky and gray tiles.

that's exactly the problem with layers, when I play competively I want to simplify the game to just ground tiles, and a colored background (i like black). Gamer can do this but with bugs.

Broken wrote:

Gamer can do this but with bugs.

Which one are you refering to?

Not Luck, Just Magic.

some maps crash gamer when game layer tiles are enabled. not just ddrace. it's a pain but still worth it for me

821 (edited by MAGISTR 2012-04-13 12:05:20)

So how can I make myself the same color maphack? What actions must be performed to make the black sky, and not blue?

I need a colored background for each map? How can I colored background?

MAGISTR wrote:

So how can I make myself the same color maphack? What actions must be performed to make the black sky, and not blue?

I need a colored background for each map? How can I colored background?

Check your PMs please.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

i found a bug in 4.3 relased in  spectator very convulse and i dont see names

824 (edited by 2012-04-14 12:27:37)

Broken wrote:

Ok, this is the link I got it from : http://duneudne.free.fr/source/alphas/t … _gamer.exe

Broken wrote:
Nitro wrote:

thx bro... but what's the cmd to change the color?

Use gfx_clear_r [0/255], gfx_clear_b [0/255], gfx_clear_g [0/255] in f1.

Here you go smile

why you vote my post down, that's what you wanted.

Because you have done nothing but quote.
Your answer is just nothing: A copy of other answers+"Here you go"

+ your answering to a old question

Playing Teeworlds since 2011!
"I will always be topless for you"
                  - Günther Branlutte