Re: [CLIENT] Teeworlds Gamer

Broken wrote:

It was just my polite way of saying I have the actual experience of trying it with and without whereas I feel your fear of "tons of other debugging stuff" and "wasted performance" is vastly overstated as I don't feel any real drag in performance and it really helps a lot, and was based in theory rather than what I colloquially termed "real life" (i.e. actual game experience).

I am not a programmer nor very familiar with "opening a ticket," can anyone do this?

Every 200 lines of code there's an if(g_config.m_debug) doing some random debugging stuff. If you're not convinced, press Ctrl+Shift+D, wait 20s (refresh browser list by example) and then look at your console.

I've opened a ticket right here like I had promised.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

nice cheat or what ever but when i run it its a mini screen not full screen why is that?

~Super

778 (edited by Broken 2011-12-20 10:46:31)

Dune wrote:

Every 200 lines of code there's an if(g_config.m_debug) doing some random debugging stuff. If you're not convinced, press Ctrl+Shift+D, wait 20s (refresh browser list by example) and then look at your console.

I've opened a ticket right here like I had promised.

Thanks. I never doubted it runs extra lines, but was just saying I don't care how much it runs only how much processor lag I actually experience.

779 (edited by Nitro 2011-12-20 18:27:21)

I create some new entities PunBB

And i have seen that "shadow" of tees in another client, but i can't remember which one it was. However if i remember i'll tell you ^^

And i have a question ;D ... how do i change the background while i am using "only show gametiles" ? (i think normaly it's blue)

And what happened to the tool within you could change the grenade ball?

can anyone help with my question??????????

~Super

781 (edited by Broken 2011-12-22 09:42:05)

Nice cheat or whatever? Miniscreen? Are you calling gamer client a cheat? Are you saying it runs windowed?

Just go to settings->graphics->fullscreen, but this is not the support thread!

Nitro wrote:

And i have seen that "shadow" of tees in another client, but i can't remember which one it was. However if i remember i'll tell you ^^

No need to look for it.

And i have a question ;D ... how do i change the background while i am using "only show gametiles" ? (i think normaly it's blue)

I believe it's one of the features I forgot to port.

And what happened to the tool within you could change the grenade ball?

No reason to exist anymore since basket mod has not been ported to 0.6.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

784 (edited by Nitro 2011-12-22 12:29:49)

true but it's also awesome that you have bigger grenades then normal

Nitro wrote:

true but it's also awesome that you have bigger grenades then normal

But the grenade would only be displayed as football / basketball if the gametype is FOOT, BALL or BASKET.

Nitro wrote:

I have a version of Gamer where you can do this, PM if interested.

Broken wrote:
Nitro wrote:

oO

Just upload it here.

788 (edited by Dune 2011-12-25 11:23:57)

Ah, couldn't find it anywhere, I remember of someone who asked that... apparently did not include it into the main branch. There's nothing new apart this in that version, of course.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

Ah and one thing more.. I remember in 0.5.x you could change your color of tee in black but now it isn't able to do that in 0.6.x maybe you could add an option that you allow to change the color to black.

Nitro wrote:

Ah and one thing more.. I remember in 0.5.x you could change your color of tee in black but now it isn't able to do that in 0.6.x maybe you could add an option that you allow to change the color to black.

This is considered a cheat and won't be done. Besides it's double-checked by the server, so the client could do this anyway.

heinrich5991 wrote:
Broken wrote:
Nitro wrote:

oO

Just upload it here.

What why is it so hard to PM? O.o I'll put a link if Dune doesn't mind...

I don't, do whatever you want to with the binaries you own, it's not my property.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

Ok, this is the link I got it from : http://duneudne.free.fr/source/alphas/t … _gamer.exe

thx bro... but what's the cmd to change the color?

Nitro wrote:

thx bro... but what's the cmd to change the color?

Use gfx_clear_r [0/255], gfx_clear_b [0/255], gfx_clear_g [0/255] in f1.

heinrich5991 wrote:
Nitro wrote:

This is considered a cheat and won't be done. Besides it's double-checked by the server, so the client could do this anyway.

Lol but i think it would be funny what's the bad reason to color tees in black?

It's very eye-disturbing, annoying, for other tees. I had implemented an anti-black tee feature in the previous versions, and now that 0.6 has come, we gladly got rid of them since there's also a server-sided protection.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

Dune wrote:

It's very eye-disturbing, annoying, for other tees. I had implemented an anti-black tee feature in the previous versions, and now that 0.6 has come, we gladly got rid of them since there's also a server-sided protection.

Roger big_smile

whats wrong . i started my gamer client today and it doesnt open !! it says that theres an error and that they HAVE TO CLOSE THE PROGRAM .  i re download the gamer client and it still says the same thing . no offamce dune , but something wrong , or with my cpu or with ur client

Teeworlds!!!!

Did you put a new skin in last time in your skin folder?
Or did you changed something on settings_gamer.cfg?
Or maybe you deleted some files of gamer client?