651 (edited by JAOzera |BR| 2011-07-21 16:28:03)

Re: [CLIENT] Teeworlds Gamer

landil: sry...

Slayer *gV*, Dune: yes
but I think it would be cool in tool "minimap",as seen in my screenshot
and more organized in zoom spec, ;D

my Art :]
I'm from Brazil -  help of Google-Translator

652 (edited by HipHopBlond 2011-07-21 16:29:38)

Ninja Style wrote:

Cheeeeeeeaaaatttttt client! pls.. remove this copy/paste client...

ascii wrote:

Gamer Client = Cheeattt + "Copy/Paste" client!!

Ninja got what he deserved! You're next!?

Take your *-client, and sh***  it in your ***!

653 (edited by DARK HUNTER 2011-07-21 16:30:09)

I agree that zoom should be allowed only in spectator mode. (I was actually thinking about a way to zoom out to see the whole map in spectator mode before I heard there was such a thing)

btw: Zatline's minimap is way better than H-clients's Radar.

EDIT: We've gone way offtopic here.

Once in a century...

ascii wrote:

P.D: Im Ninja Style wink   Trolling Since 1987 ^^  (You can remove my name.. but not my ideas)

I doubt you are that old. Hopefully, we can remove your spam as well. I think you've beaten some kind of record of immaturity on the forum.
I guess it would be better if the whole discussion on this page was removed. It's definitely leading to nothing as Ninja kid doesn't seem to understand anything we tell him.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

hey dune,

don't know if the bug is already named, but with your "G" it gave problems.
If you have a space at the end of your clantag the "G" would be seen of gamerclientusers, but if you don't have a space at the end of your clantag there wouldn't be the "G".
Look the following screenshot to understand what I mean:
Have a look at "syx" at the scoreboard:
- Within the space -
http://s1.directupload.net/images/110729/temp/qdv24hyk.png

- Without the space -
http://s7.directupload.net/images/110729/temp/pyyff4y6.png

He just have/don't have a space behind the "//w®a*".

Is it already named/fixed?

Ingame Name: //w®a* DøñE
Clanpage of //w®a*
Clanmovie of //w®a*

Dune, about the history tab you are planning to work on i think that the servers that are gonna be remembered shouldn't be 10 it should be an adjustable by player value

I'm gonna kill you!
My avatar was made by R.I.P TeBob.

DøñE wrote:

hey dune,

don't know if the bug is already named, but with your "G" it gave problems.
If you have a space at the end of your clantag the "G" would be seen of gamerclientusers, but if you don't have a space at the end of your clantag there wouldn't be the "G".
Look the following screenshot to understand what I mean:
Have a look at "syx" at the scoreboard:

He just have/don't have a space behind the "//w®a*".

Is it already named/fixed?

The feature isn't reliable yet, this will be fixed when I'll be done with the IRC stuff.

Catalin wrote:

Dune, about the history tab you are planning to work on i think that the servers that are gonna be remembered shouldn't be 10 it should be an adjustable by player value

No, it will be 10. Having more records would create overlapping problems and there is no advantage of having less.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

Dune wrote:
Catalin wrote:

No, it will be 10. Having more records would create overlapping problems and there is no advantage of having less.

You can't make it scrollable :?

The Gamer Client crashes really often when I connect to servers.
Mostly with maps that use the race mod.

I have Windows XP 32 bit
and Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit , it crashes by both of them.

Spitfire wrote:

I have Windows XP 32 bit

These ghost bugs are really a pain in the ass. I'm getting none of them, so it's not easy to debug. I really need to fix that, could you please uncheck everything in the Race settings tab and tell me if it fixes it? I'm using the same version as you and has never issued a crash.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

yeah the game crashes on my pc too and on my cousin's...

I'm gonna kill you!
My avatar was made by R.I.P TeBob.

662 (edited by JAOzera |BR| 2011-08-01 21:15:40)

Spitfire :
I have Windows XP 32 bit
dune :
These ghost bugs are really a pain in the ass. I'm getting none of them, so it's not easy to debug. I really need to fix that, could you please uncheck everything in the Race settings tab and tell me if it fixes it? I'm using the same version as you and has never issued a crash.

I make my own the words of the Spitfire.

race,the error comes when I enable "show only tile" = /

my Art :]
I'm from Brazil -  help of Google-Translator

SushiTee should have finally given to me the fix I needed, so the client should be crashfree in the next version (which isn't that far).

Not Luck, Just Magic.

Dune wrote:

SushiTee should have finally given to me the fix I needed, so the client should be crashfree in the next version (which isn't that far).

YES!!! Live Long Sushi Tee :D, I saw in his race topic where he posted that he has fixed a bug which is causing the client to crash on random map switch ^_^ I was sure it will help the gamer too :) It's not the first time someone helps the gamer, I'm glad we have such a great community. Finally crash free, we just need to wait for Dune to implement it and code the other tasks tasks in the new version (:

Speaking of which, are you planning on adding the 0.6.1 new features :? /hhb :)

Im not sure if the fix fixes your crash... Spitfire said it would crash on connect... Well this is true but only after u was on another map already. The crash was caused due to not resetting the pointers to tele/speedup layer. So if u try to join a server the pointers might be wrong and cause a crash.

Im wondering why those pointers are in the client anyway. Its not needed by the client actually oO

uptee - a simple web interface for hosting and maintaining teeworlds servers
teerace - a website gathering results of trusted Race-mod servers providing global ranking and statistics
*gV* rox ^^

666 (edited by Dune 2011-08-02 11:14:32)

Sushi Tee wrote:

Im not sure if the fix fixes your crash... Spitfire said it would crash on connect... Well this is true but only after u was on another map already. The crash was caused due to not resetting the pointers to tele/speedup layer. So if u try to join a server the pointers might be wrong and cause a crash.

Im wondering why those pointers are in the client anyway. Its not needed by the client actually oO

What I know about my crash is that it only happends on maprotating on a race, on connect, and after debugging I know I had problems in the functions you modified. I also know it's linked to the Race client mod, so... it's very likely that this will fix it.
Thank you again :)

hbb wrote:

Speaking of which, are you planning on adding the 0.6.1 new features :? /hhb :)

It's gonna be a long work, since I've modified like one file out of two in the game sources.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

for me it stoped in datafile.cpp while it was trying to access data from it

teerace - a website gathering results of trusted Race-mod servers providing global ranking and statistics
*gV* rox ^^

Sushi Tee wrote:

for me it stoped in datafile.cpp while it was trying to access data from it

Same here! :)
But I somehow retraced to that function, can't remember how, but I saw some commented fix tries in these functions.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

ok then its fixed ^^

*gV* rox ^^

its great that your client supports more than 255 skins. pity that not many players use custom skinks nor name them properly. i wish your client would have an option that changes 'default' skin into random one from skins pool, ofcourse different one for each 'default' player.

n0skill wrote:

its great that your client supports more than 255 skins. pity that not many players use custom skinks nor name them properly. i wish your client would have an option that changes 'default' skin into random one from skins pool, ofcourse different one for each 'default' player.

The skin is somehow a part of the personnality of the player, turning it to random wouldn't make much sense, don't you think?

Not Luck, Just Magic.

;(

i agree, but i dont change their personality just skin for all those nameless tees who dont bother to do so ..
it could be an option, no one is forced to use it ;-)
teecomp has already this option - force team skins, but it changes all skins to one type

673 (edited by Ich_ 2011-08-10 17:06:28)

This client is cheating like hell! This thread have to be removed from this forum.

Dunedune.... I know you wont, and youll hate me from now. But trust me. This client is gay!
Remove this post or what ever you want. But you client wont get bettha >.<

EDIT: haha yeh give me more [-] for this comment. but i am damn right !

Sin wrote:

This client is cheating like hell! This thread have to be removed from this forum.

Dunedune.... I know you wont, and youll hate me from now. But trust me. This client is gay!

Ninja Style fan pretty much?

Not Luck, Just Magic.

675 (edited by HipHopBlond 2011-08-08 19:23:06)

Dune wrote:
Sin wrote:

Ninja Style fan pretty much?

Or Ninja himself is double accounting... FAIL