Re: [CLIENT] Teeworlds Gamer

Dune wrote:
DøñE wrote:

...okay, if tested it...the broadcast is no longer big_smile but the voice who said "humiliation" is still there...how could I tell teeworlds to stop speaking? yikes wink

and one more question:
Can i edit the font of my teeworlds in the gamerclient? I didn't found the feature in the settings ingame...am i blind again? xD

One way to stop humiliations would be to train your skills. The other way would be either to type cl_gsound 0 in the console or uncheck the option in the Gamer tab.

Also, you can replace the font in your folder like with the vanilla client.

thx for the help...i'm training, but my enemies like face and soj are really good wink

i will try it smile

Ingame Name: //w®a* DøñE
Clanpage of //w®a*
Clanmovie of //w®a*

Hi Dune,
first I want to say that I really like your client and you did a great work developing it, but I discovered one bug:

I checked the automatic stat board screening, but when I look to my "config directory/screenshots/auto/stats" I can't see anything new there.

I don't know if it's just me or someone already reported it but I miss that feature smile

LimiT wrote:

Hi Dune,
first I want to say that I really like your client and you did a great work developing it, but I discovered one bug:

I checked the automatic stat board screening, but when I look to my "config directory/screenshots/auto/stats" I can't see anything new there.

I don't know if it's just me or someone already reported it but I miss that feature smile

You probably have to close the client to make it save in stats.cfg. I guess it's the same matter as settings.cfg

» Albert Einsteein: I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious.

Apmox wrote:
LimiT wrote:

Hi Dune,

You probably have to close the client to make it save in stats.cfg. I guess it's the same matter as settings.cfg

He's not talkin' about stats, he's talking about Auto-Screenshots (screenshots /"screenies"/ of stats).

They are not in "/screenshots/auto/stats", but in /screenshots/auto.

I've just tested the gamer. Looks really nice. Lots of improvements, no overlappings and I haven't even had a single crash.... /so far, I'm really satisfied. smile

I looked in the auto folder too, there weren't any stats

LimiT wrote:

You'll have to wait for the game to end, then a screenshot of the scoreboard will be placed there.

Hip-Hop_BLOND wrote:
LimiT wrote:

You'll have to wait for the game to end, then a screenshot of the scoreboard will be placed there.

I did it yikes - many times (yes, I had that feature enabled)

LimiT wrote:

Hi Dune,

I can't understand what's your problem. Are the stats not being saved? The path you indicated "config directory/screenshots/auto/stats" does not make much sense to me. Can you explain in detail?

Not Luck, Just Magic.

Dune wrote:

I can't understand what's your problem. Are the stats not being saved? The path you indicated "config directory/screenshots/auto/stats" does not make much sense to me. Can you explain in detail?

Ok, sorry maybe I didn't write too understandable path smile. After clicking on config_directory in my Teeworlds folder, I go to screenshots/auto/stats folder and I don't see any new screens, so as you said: The stats are not being saved. I also tried to look to the auto folder, but there are only the normal score table screenshots.

I have that option checked in the settings, and of course I played some games smile. Hope you understood it now

LimiT wrote:
Dune wrote:

Ok, sorry maybe I didn't write too understandable path smile. After clicking on config_directory in my Teeworlds folder, I go to screenshots/auto/stats folder and I don't see any new screens, so as you said: The stats are not being saved. I also tried to look to the auto folder, but there are only the normal score table screenshots.

I have that option checked in the settings, and of course I played some games smile. Hope you understood it now

The stats are saved in the config_directory/stats.cfg, and that's all about it... I don't know about the directory you're talking about, I don't have this on my own Teeworlds config directory.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

Dune wrote:

The stats are saved in the config_directory/stats.cfg, and that's all about it... I don't know about the directory you're talking about, I don't have this on my own Teeworlds config directory.

I think we don't understand each other. I'm not talking about the gamer stats - I'm talking about the stat board from TeeComp, it's just like that table which is being shown while pressing Tab ingame, but this one shows kills, deaths, ratio etc. from the current game. And there is an option to screen this table at the end of a round automatically which doesn't work for me.

LimiT wrote:
Dune wrote:

I think we don't understand each other. I'm not talking about the gamer stats - I'm talking about the stat board from TeeComp, it's just like that table which is being shown while pressing Tab ingame, but this one shows kills, deaths, ratio etc. from the current game. And there is an option to screen this table at the end of a round automatically which doesn't work for me.

Oh, indeed? I didn't know about this option. I'm gonna check this at home.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

613 (edited by HipHopBlond 2011-06-18 22:09:42)

Works fine by me, I always have that option checked "automatic screenshots" and the limit is set to 30 (then it deletes the oldest one replacing it with the newer one) and it's placing them in screenshots/auto.

Anyways the screenshots are from the original scoreboard not from teecomp's scoreboard which shows up afterwords.

614 (edited by LimiT 2011-06-19 11:46:43)

Feature which screens the normal scoreboard works fine for me too (well, it's vanilla feature, why would I report it in the gamer thread?), but there is also an option to screen the statboards from TeeComp. Just open the game, and go to Settings/TeeComp/Misc and in the Others subcategory there is an option to Automatically take game over stat screenshot.
Clear enough now?

LimiT wrote:

Feature which screens the normal scoreboard works fine for me too (well, it's vanilla feature, why would I report it in the gamer thread?), but there is also an option to screen the statboards from TeeComp. Just open the game, and go to Settings/TeeComp/Misc and in the Others subcategory there is an option to Automatically take game over stat screenshot.
Clear enough now?

Yes, I just didn't know about the features, I may have forgotten to patch it.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

Hello all,

I have a suggestion for the recorded ghosts.
If you cross the start line, then appears the recorded ghost. But if you go back over the start line the ghost doesn't begins again.
Would it not be better if the ghost starts again?

the problem is that the time doesnt restart if u cross the startline again if u have a rocketlauncher. the client doesnt know if u have the rocket launcer unless u actually use it.
You could tell the client that u have the rocketlauncher if u collect it but for special race settings u may loose the rocket launcher again and it may come to mistakes again.... so the ghost is just not restarted unless u kill yourslef or u restart the ghost manually wink

uptee - a simple web interface for hosting and maintaining teeworlds servers
teerace - a website gathering results of trusted Race-mod servers providing global ranking and statistics
*gV* rox ^^

Ok I have 3 questions:

1. Why since I'm having a wireless router I'm getting messages like 'ipv6 control traffic could not be sent to this client' in the console of the gamer :?

2. Why is the option of seeing friends in the scoreboard (the +) gone :?

3. Why can't spectators follow players no more :?

Hip-Hop_BLOND wrote:

Ok I have 3 questions:

1. Why since I'm having a wireless router I'm getting messages like 'ipv6 control traffic could not be sent to this client' in the console of the gamer :?

This is by no means related to the gamer, you should open a topic in the Support section. I don't really know how to solve this issue.

2. Why is the option of seeing friends in the scoreboard (the +) gone :?

I don't really see what you're talking about. Could you clarify a lil bit or send a screen? Thank you.

3. Why can't spectators follow players no more :?

Try to rebind, it still work with me.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

620 (edited by HipHopBlond 2011-06-22 20:48:16)

Thx for the answer.

1. I will.

2. I'm talking bout the cross.png in the data folder that used to show up in the scoreboard in-game (highlighting your friends) like the G icon (don't know how will they fit together though.

3. I'm sorry rebind :? I don't know the command about it, in the previous versions all I did is a left click on a player while spectating (it usually followed the tee existing in the middle of the screen). Now it does nothing, could you possibly tell me the bind :?

Options>Controls>Miscellanious>Spectator Mode
Right?

Once in a century...

Elite Tee wrote:

Options>Controls>Miscellanious>Spectator Mode
Right?

Thx Elite Tee, amazing GUI yikes, once more Dune have done a great job smile

Still, what about the Cross, Dune :?

Hip-Hop_BLOND wrote:

2. I'm talking bout the cross.png in the data folder that used to show up in the scoreboard in-game (highlighting your friends) like the G icon (don't know how will they fit together though.

Well, in 0.5 times, this cross upper the names was linked to the Choupom's friend list mod. Now, the friend list has been implemented in another way in the 0.6.0 version, so I'm not going to change this. You already can see friends ingame by looking in the Players tab, and via the server browser as they are highlighted in green.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

Hei Dune, i'm trying your great work and you know that i'm your fan, but i thing that in your client miss 2 little things more:

- Sushi in his beep mod have added an "Antispam" choice, so if a player spam i don't see it and i'm not annoyed by it. I think is a good thing but, if you decide to add it (and this is an idea also for Sushi) i think is better to select how much the same message the spammer have to send begin consider it a spam (maybe limited from 2 to 10).

- You have added the character dimension for the chat (%) and this is a very good thing, but when the player writing the message the characters are big like standard dimension, maybe is better make a dimension choice also for it ?

Thanks in advance.
NARAYAN

narayan wrote:

Hei Dune, i'm trying your great work and you know that i'm your fan, but i thing that in your client miss 2 little things more:
- Sushi in his beep mod have added an "Antispam" choice, so if a player spam i don't see it and i'm not annoyed by it. I think is a good thing but, if you decide to add it (and this is an idea also for Sushi) i think is better to select how much the same message the spammer have to send begin consider it a spam (maybe limited from 2 to 10).
- You have added the character dimension for the chat (%) and this is a very good thing, but when the player writing the message the characters are big like standard dimension, maybe is better make a dimension choice also for it ?
Thanks in advance.
NARAYAN

About the text size modifier, I don't plan to change the size of the message you are writing because originally, this feature was to reduce the wasted space on the screen for when you are playing, and when you are chatting you are obviously not playing.

Not Luck, Just Magic.