Re: [CLIENT] Teeworlds Gamer

not possible... the server only sends the characters near you... if you would try to follow an other tee you it would just disapear if it is too far away from you wink

uptee - a simple web interface for hosting and maintaining teeworlds servers
teerace - a website gathering results of trusted Race-mod servers providing global ranking and statistics
*gV* rox ^^

what about recording the demo while being in spec?

Teeworlds [ friends ] clan
Some YouTube Stuff about Teeworlds

It's the same, the server knows where you are spectating so it sends only what's near you.

spl0k, aka Al`. From the HuH clan.
Noobing pwns since 01/01/1970.
TeeViewer - TeeComp

Catalin wrote:

i would really like to see the new client based on the new version of teeworlds becouse i really like the language thing and i noticed a folder named "FONTS" and becouse it is called fonts i would like to see a new option  in general settings where you could chose the font that is used by the client since it's named "fonts"

You're not the first one asking me to port the client to trunk, for one or another feature from it. I'm having too much issues with git and the fork would need to be constantly maintained because of incompatible patches, that's a lot of time I cannot waste. When a new version will be released, I'll upgrade the client, but it's really not worth to do it before.

jxsl13: spl0k and Sushi said it all, I can't implement such a feature.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

how about i use ingame spec and follow one certain person and record it with the client.
So could be a special feature be added that i can follow that person in the .demo viewer as in normal spec. I just meant the one spec-following feature.
smile

Teeworlds [ friends ] clan
Some YouTube Stuff about Teeworlds

I found a bug, it's for all 0.5.2 versions:
My Windows taskbar is on the upper side of my desktop. When i start the client in fullscreen, then Alt+Tab out of it and refocus it after that, my taskbar is still visible and the bottom side of the game is cut, for example I can't see the Quick Search in the Server Browser anymore.. Could you fix this?

Great client!

wapps.

burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me.

wapps.warpaint. wrote:

I found a bug, it's for all 0.5.2 versions:
My Windows taskbar is on the upper side of my desktop. When i start the client in fullscreen, then Alt+Tab out of it and refocus it after that, my taskbar is still visible and the bottom side of the game is cut, for example I can't see the Quick Search in the Server Browser anymore.. Could you fix this?

Great client!

wapps.

It's probably a Windows-related issue, and it's not really up to my client to fix it Oo

Not Luck, Just Magic.

383 (edited by wappsify 2011-02-25 15:38:19)

Sorry, that I asked.
I use trunk client now, because it's annoying.
Just vote me down.

burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me.

Still no 3.3 Linux version? sad

Unlocked wrote:

Still no 3.3 Linux version? sad

Uuups... completly forgot to take care of that, sorry. I need to do that as a priority hmm

Not Luck, Just Magic.

Hey Dune, your client is really nice, but could you please add the feature to scroll up and down in the console? This is possible in the standard 0.5.2 client with PgUp and PgDn, but it looks like you removed it (maybe accidently) in this client.

spyeye wrote:

Hey Dune, your client is really nice, but could you please add the feature to scroll up and down in the console? This is possible in the standard 0.5.2 client with PgUp and PgDn, but it looks like you removed it (maybe accidently) in this client.

Hey spyeye. I don't really get what you mean. In which console? Though this is very possible, as I used PgUp and PgDown for scrolling the menu browser.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

Please release 3.3 linux version sad

389 (edited by HipHopBlond 2011-03-06 01:30:57)

big bomb wrote:

Please release 3.3 linux version sad

Stop Spamming, You will have the Linux version... probably in the 3.4 Version.

Dune wrote:

~About v3.4
What's already done:
- Text size can now be increased over 100%

Thanks smile

Don't Forget about m suggestion for the "Stop Refresh" Button tongue

Mb you should Put "Linux version in development" in the list for ppl to stop asking... and you not to forget big_smile

Cheers.

I am not spamming, I just want a linux version.

391 (edited by Dune 2011-03-06 10:14:12)

Okay okay, a lot of people seems really confused him, so I'm going to clear this a lil bit:
The very most of the code I'm writing is crossplatform. With the same code, I can compile under Windows, Linux, Mac, and whatever has a decent C compiler.
Although, I'm developping several projects, several tries, on the same client - so each time I release a new version, I need to clean it up before releasing the sources - and then releasing a linux / mac version.
This means: the linux version is not "under devlopment", I just need to clean the code and give it to some generous compilers - like MertenNor and Kottizen.

And big bomb is right to remind me to compile it for Linux, I always forget tongue

Not Luck, Just Magic.

Winows Rulez, right Kott? big_smile /Kidding

Ppl seem to remind you pretty often that's what i meant, yeah ok they are in their full rights but still it was mentioned just a few posts above... Hope you finally succeed with it.

suggestion for tw_gamer v3.4
to kill: 5,10,15,20,30, dublekill
show visual effect (at least in broadcast) showing how much you killed

aniação check:
http://i52.tinypic.com/dwxpjb.gif

my Art :]
I'm from Brazil -  help of Google-Translator

394 (edited by Dune 2011-03-08 09:19:54)

JAOzera |BR| wrote:

suggestion for tw_gamer v3.4
to kill: 5,10,15,20,30, dublekill
show visual effect (at least in broadcast) showing how much you killed

aniação check:
http://i52.tinypic.com/dwxpjb.gif

Hello smile

The suggestion is nice, it would be cool to have something like that, but Teeworlds only allows one font, so I don't get how this kind of art could be implemented.
Should I load 6 pictures for every achievment? No, it would be way too heavy to load/store, it's again the "light" mind of Teeworlds.

If this has to be implemented - what I'd like when put as an option - I would need to load a new font for this effects. Do you - or anyone - know some font that would do the job as printing the announcers?

Thanks for the suggestion,
Dune.

P.S.: although I'll work for compiling Teeworlds under other OS first tongue

Not Luck, Just Magic.

395 (edited by spyeye 2011-03-08 12:21:07)

Dune wrote:
spyeye wrote:

Hey spyeye. I don't really get what you mean. In which console? Though this is very possible, as I used PgUp and PgDown for scrolling the menu browser.

I mean the local console (F1). Thank you smile
+ I think the download speed + time is buggy.
It shows me about 1-2 KiB/s, but it is much faster, I guess this is a bug with kilobits/kilebytes

Can you add something like "automatic +bot server" for you run server and play with bots dm/ctf for testing?

kubinator wrote:

Can you add something like "automatic +bot server" for you run server and play with bots dm/ctf for testing?

This requires a server sided mod, you can do that by replacing the pure teeworlds_srv.exe binaries by your binaries, then using the Test on LAN feature (which hasn't been ported under other OS than Windows yet btw v_v).

Not Luck, Just Magic.

I just released the sources (finally!), and updated the first post.
Here they are: Patch (v3.3).

Now, I just need to contact Kott 'n' Merten.
Enjoy smile

Not Luck, Just Magic.

humm.ok
but I think even in Broadcast in yellow or green would look really cool

The idea is there .. when you want to run it. is on your time smile

my Art :]
I'm from Brazil -  help of Google-Translator

JAOzera |BR| wrote:

humm.ok
but I think even in Broadcast in yellow or green would look really cool