251 (edited by Sushi Tee 2010-11-26 15:54:39)

Re: [CLIENT] Teeworlds Gamer

nah it wont work in mac since teeowrlds is an app folder.

Do a rightclick on your Teeworlds app-->Show package contents(or something like this)-->go to Contents/Resources-->merge the data stuff from the zip into this folder-->than go back and to Contents/MacOS-->rename the "teeworlds_gamer" from the zip to "teeworlds" and replace the filein the MacOS folder.
Then you should be ready to go (just start your teeworlds app like normal)

uptee - a simple web interface for hosting and maintaining teeworlds servers
teerace - a website gathering results of trusted Race-mod servers providing global ranking and statistics
*gV* rox ^^

Sushi Tee wrote:

Oh, didn't know that. Thanks for the info.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

253 (edited by Blue 2010-11-29 20:11:34)

I read something about the tee32 project this client supports. Are there any server binaries for this so far?

void ..

254 (edited by Dune 2010-11-27 17:49:51)

mandy-bg: This is an english forum, you should always speak english even when only speaking to me. And yes quads look pixelized when zooming in, but I don't want to spend a week trying to code something to smooth them.

Edit: The link for the server download for Tee32 is down on the kottnet.net/32 website, I'm asking Kottizen for info.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

I have got it now
for the qwertz keyboard (german)
its "ctrl"+ "ä"

I have two questions:

1.) Is that the final version?

2.) Can you make a bind for the gamer tileset, that we or I mustn't always go into the gamer menu?

(ps. please don't get angry if something is incorrect because I'am form Austria wink )

last question is interesting: is it possible to bind the gamer tileset graphic option to a key?

Antoine de Saint Exupéry: It seems that perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
Besides -  I am the gfx guy!

juhu! you can read my english xD.
i think with the bind it would be easier. smile

yes of course you can make a bind: bind x gfx_full_clear 1

Pizzavirus wrote:

I have two questions:

1.) Is that the final version?

There will never be any "final version", except if I announce I stop working on the project. There's such a huge number of things I would like to do I don't think I'll ever be out of features to implement.

Pizzavirus wrote:

2.) Can you make a bind for the gamer tileset, that we or I mustn't always go into the gamer menu?

As Saturn001 said, you can bind what you call the "gamer tileset" this way:

bind x gfx_full_clear 1 // Turn it on
bind y gfx_full_clear 0 // Turn it off

Although, I prefer to bind a toggle on a key (like the console), so that you don't have to waste two keys for the same action. Then, if you bind:

bind n toggle_full_clear

It will toggle the option on/off, means it will turn it on when it's off, and off when it's on.

(ps. please don't get angry if something is incorrect because I'am form Austria wink )

Sorry for trolling a bit, everything is correct here, but you shouldn't tell the fact you're austrian to justify you would do some mistakes. Pushing the blame on his country does not solve anything.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

Sushi Tee wrote:

Do a rightclick on your Teeworlds app-->Show package contents(or something like this)-->go to Contents/Resources-->merge the data stuff from the zip into this folder-->than go back and to Contents/MacOS-->rename the "teeworlds_gamer" from the zip to "teeworlds" and replace the filein the MacOS folder.
Then you should be ready to go (just start your teeworlds app like normal)

sorry but it doesn't work -.-
i've tried it...
i also downloaded your mac-client pack...
it also doesn't work, the only client that works is the normal client...
i have mac os x 10.6.2

the mac version of my client-pack isnt up2date yet... the next version should work as there are changings with the mac release...
anyway... it depends on how u compile the mac release if its compatible with all mac versions... when using the 10.6 SDK it will be only compatible in 10.6... also 64bit or 32bit could be a problem too wink

u should update to 10.6.5 wink

teerace - a website gathering results of trusted Race-mod servers providing global ranking and statistics
*gV* rox ^^

hi can you make that i can change the entities of the "show tiles" please.
how can i do it ?

just replace the picture with any other picture u want (ofc the size need to be the same)

*gV* rox ^^

I must admit that the client is well coded, but his one (unique) bug and that, with my screen 4 / 3, some string overlap between them, I do not know if a 16 / 9 show properly

the best client!!! ^^ when version trunk of gamer?????

CarmineZ wrote:

I must admit that the client is well coded, but his one (unique) bug and that, with my screen 4 / 3, some string overlap between them, I do not know if a 16 / 9 show properly

I know there are lots of problem with compatibility between resolutions, where do you find that string overlapping?

Einfikeinch wrote:

the best client!!! ^^ when version trunk of gamer?????

I've been already talking about a lot, but np. Just to sum up a bit: exporting to trunk is a very long and painful thread, though it's not really difficult. I started to some months ago, and sent some patches via github, but noone seemed to care about that. I conclued it's not worth to export it to trunk, better to use my time coding new features - there are a lot left in the todo list smile . I think you'll understand, since none of the trunk features/fix are really needed. However, if 0.6 get released, I will start immediatly to export the client wink

Not Luck, Just Magic.

i have the same poblem with the weapons heaths ammo... .How can i fix the poblem?

Edge2010 wrote:

i have the same poblem with the weapons heaths ammo... .How can i fix the poblem?

Which problem?

Not Luck, Just Magic.

270 (edited by CarmineZ 2010-12-15 16:38:30)

Will you fix string overlap (minority bug) in next version?

CarmineZ wrote:

Will you fix string overlap (minority bug) in next version?

Can you answer my question first? I replied your post...

Dune wrote:

I know there are lots of problem with compatibility between resolutions, where do you find that string overlapping?

Not Luck, Just Magic.

272 (edited by CarmineZ 2010-12-15 16:48:59)

no many overlap, so not will hard to fix

http://www.continua.altervista.org/screenshot0031.png
http://www.continua.altervista.org/screenshot0032.png
http://www.continua.altervista.org/screenshot0033.png

I already fixed the browse overlapping for other resolutions, what is yours? Gonna fix the gamer sounds button in next version, but can't do anything more for the server browser.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

274 (edited by CarmineZ 2010-12-15 18:10:58)

1280x1024
overlaps:
broswe/callvote
quick search/ %loading server list
demo/setting
sond test/checkbox
remove white space go out of box

275 (edited by Dune 2010-12-19 00:28:12)

Just a little beta to show you what server browser could look like:
Teeworlds Gamer 3.3 beta (Windows only, it's just a beta).

Awaiting your feedback and comments on that feature (you'll quickly figure out what it is),
Dune.

Not Luck, Just Magic.