Topic: [HELP] Screwing around in a game

i want to do so, but everyone who joins (even when im solo) usually just wann shoot me lots or drag me off the side to kill me.

i wanna do random stuff and explore! neutral

Re: [HELP] Screwing around in a game

Aile wrote:

i want to do so, but everyone who joins (even when im solo) usually just wann shoot me lots or drag me off the side to kill me.

As I first read this, I had a desire to laugh out rly hard, but then I realized that you werent kidding)
Forget it, in teeworlds it is all about live or death, there are no exheptions.
Oh, no there is one: The Gay pride parade.

The dumber people think you are, the more surprised they're going to be when you kill them.

3 (edited by Bee 2010-05-25 15:33:25)

Sorry, teeworlds is about [F]ighting, [S]kills, [L]ogic, and [T]eamwork. There are other mods that don't completely go on that rout, in which you could possibly do things like random stuff and explore, but the main mods of teeworlds are: D.M. [F.S.], T.D.M. [F.S.T.], and C.T.F. [F.S.T.L.]. They all acquire logic, but C.T.F. isn't all about being your own team or getting the most kills, but getting the most captures and balancing between how many defenders and offenders, with many other things to keep in mind... wink

Give others the respect you wish to be respected with. In the mean time, enjoy the website!

I don't know what the other's are screwing around about here. The best if you want to jump around and explore the game and its movement is to start a local server and join. http://teewiki.info/wiki/Server has guides on how to do this on a number of different platforms. smile

Official Teeworlds map developer and community moderator
Administrator for the Teeworlds community Teesites

Bee wrote:

Sorry, teeworlds is about [F]ighting, [S]kills, [L]ogic, and [T]eamwork. There are other mods that don't completely go on that rout, in which you could possibly do things like random stuff and explore, but the main mods of teeworlds are: D.M. [F.S.], T.D.M. [F.S.T.], and C.T.F. [F.S.T.L.]. They all acquire logic, but C.T.F. isn't all about being your own team or getting the most kills, but getting the most captures and balancing between how many defenders and offenders, with many other things to keep in mind... wink

thanks, darn, i have found a few people willing to screw around though wink!

OMG a moderator replied onto my post!?! cool!

Aile wrote:

thanks, darn, i have found a few people willing to screw around though wink!

Well yes, people will do that sometimes, but I'm just saying teeworlds (I think) isn't about that.
But hey, I could be wrong. I've been wrong many times before. xD

Give others the respect you wish to be respected with. In the mean time, enjoy the website!

Bee wrote:

D.M P.S?! FST?!
So many Letters!

|Topic|
Well, Host a private server!
Or Get contact with someone who can make for you!

9 (edited by yemDX 2010-05-27 19:12:32)

The Messenger wrote:
Aile wrote:

As I first read this, I had a desire to laugh out rly hard, but then I realized that you werent kidding)
Forget it, in teeworlds it is all about live or death, there are no exheptions.
Oh, no there is one: The Gay pride parade.

@Messenger - I'm sorry, but are you stupid? Just curious.

Also, the best place to screw around in Teeworlds would be DDRACE, or make a LAN server.

Ex-King of Teeworlds

City servers are pretty good for screwing around, but some people are going to try and kill you there, too.  Also, there are always plenty of empty servers, you could use one of those.

Yeah, yeah, Splunge for me too!