1 (edited by LordSk 2010-05-18 14:28:29)

Topic: [MOD] Competitive Teeworlds server

Hi all.
Some time ago, many players asked me to release the CTF* mod. I finally do it today because I am in good mood.
This sever allows you to pause effectively a game and include several other features to organize a match in an easier way.

all rcon commands can be listed by the command : "cmd_list".
sv_chat_stop 0/1 enable or not the ability to use (/stop | /go) in chat to pause / unpause the game.
sv_multiconnect 0/1 allows or not to more than 2 players to connect with the same ip.

Credits : buffer[] <3 (for stopping projectiles during a pause)

Download links (thank you Sushi):

Linux
Linux 64bit

lordskelethom - want to reach me quickly? https://discord.gg/teeworlds

Re: [MOD] Competitive Teeworlds server

KillaBilla wrote:

Do we need really another mode for this?

lordskelethom wrote:

many players asked me to release the CTF* mod

KillaBilla wrote:

(f.e. in my Stay on the Flag Mod was the pause function and in some of my other mods (never released) like my RPGsave mod or in the lvl?x mod, there was the IP-Filter, to not lvl youself.)

Who cares about your mods ? This topic is about CTF / CTF*.

KillaBilla wrote:

Btw: I don't really understand the name of the mod.

CTF : Capture The Flag...
Then you can't run a mod as CTF, so he had to call it otherwise...

3 (edited by Snazzy 2010-05-17 12:48:09)

awesome thank you lord :>. Btw is this the mod including the 2on2 Clanwur 3on3Clanwar things?

Oh btw Can someone compile it for me ô_ô

KillaBilla wrote:
choupom wrote:
KillaBilla wrote:

lordskelethom wrote:

many players asked me to release the CTF* mod

KillaBilla wrote:

(f.e. in my Stay on the Flag Mod was the pause function and in some of my other mods (never released) like my RPGsave mod or in the lvl?x mod, there was the IP-Filter, to not lvl youself.)

Who cares about your mods ? This topic is about CTF / CTF*.

Because I don't know other mod with this features at this second. ^^

choupom wrote:
KillaBilla wrote:

CTF : Capture The Flag...
Then you can't run a mod as CTF, so he had to call it otherwise...

I mean "Competitive Teeworlds server" I don't know why this name, CTF* is clear. smile

there is also an instagib mod excisiting with the possibility of !go !restart and !stop(in this case pause).

Btw i dont think that Lordskelethom has stolen code of the source of your mods xD. its a bit paranoid isnt it?!

KillaBilla wrote:

Release the Source and a Patch so that moders who like this can patch there source.
But there are not enought functions and both of them where already used somewhere else. (f.e. in my Stay on the Flag Mod was the pause function and in some of my other mods (never released) like my RPGsave mod or in the lvl?x mod, there was the IP-Filter, to not lvl youself.)

Yes it was needed.
Otherwise why some peoples asked him? why ZPote server is often used to play cw? Because Lord's mod permits that. They haven't only these two functions (if I remember good there are also mute fonction, add_cantkick ... .

More people will try to improve the normal teeworld's gameplay instead of ruin the game with news and ugly gameplay.

-.iB Jordane

6 (edited by Dune 2010-05-17 21:12:22)

KillaBilla wrote:

Release the Source and a Patch so that moders who like this can patch there source.
But there are not enought functions and both of them where already used somewhere else. (f.e. in my Stay on the Flag Mod was the pause function and in some of my other mods (never released) like my RPGsave mod or in the lvl?x mod, there was the IP-Filter, to not lvl youself.)

No, it wasn't neded. But some people asked for it, and as Lord said, he was in a good mood, then he released it. He doesn't ask you to appreciate his job nor ask for comments.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

This mod include nearly all options/commands avaible on the ZPote server, I only removed several ones which were not that useful.

lordskelethom - want to reach me quickly? https://discord.gg/teeworlds

8 (edited by buffer[] 2010-05-18 13:39:25)

"Competitive" might refer to all cw-oriented functions such as pause, cw, ...
And Killabilla, I really doubt those commands are related to your mods, as this pause is designed to really block the game, including moving projectiles, or pickups. Actually he simply forgot to give credits big_smile (kidding - not to you ofc).

|ZPote| buffer[]'s posterous

9 (edited by pieru 2011-05-29 07:44:35)

Can you give miror?