Topic: Enemy cursor

I dunno if this would really effect the game but maybe if the cursor turned red when it's on the enemy?  I'm kinda used to having that happen (cause it helps with aim).  Only problem is the rocket launcher...cause of gravity.

Re: Enemy cursor

i think the moving speed of teewars is to high, that enemy cursor would be helpfull

hmm wouldn`t be bad... big_smile nice idea

/agree to jeppo.

with rocket jumps and rocket speedup u can speed up in a sec and it wouldnt help because
u move all the time.

well, no one uses rocket jumps, im wrong?

but theres worse player that doesnt use hook so good and so on, they could maybe have some use of this but i guess they move a little too fast for it to be good too tongue

I use the rocket jump a lot... just for a faster speedup

Pistol bullets are affected by gravity too. I think it would be misleading way too often to be useful.

Supahtee wrote:

I dunno if this would really effect the game but maybe if the cursor turned red when it's on the enemy?

K, but in TDM, Red VS Blue?
Another color will be better maybe...

aka oop²

as jeppo said. teewars is a very fast game
It's a nice idea, but only if the effort of programming is not too high, cause the use of it is not very high.

Antoine de Saint Exupéry: It seems that perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
Besides -  I am the gfx guy!