1 (edited by Suldur 2010-03-22 15:09:26)

Topic: [LEAGUE]Team Tee Tower League

Hello world!

Here is league for iCTF teams. You can read a bit more on the board. We need you! Here is rules:

Team Tee Tower League

Team Tee Tower League exists for iCTF teams (but all teams are accepted). There will be a ranking for each map. Everyone knows that : This is not all to be the best team on a single map. It must be good for several to really worth something. Show us here what you can do.
Here are the maps played:
iCTF-2 (3on3 ; time limit 15)
iCTF-4 (2on2 ; time limit 15)
iCTF-5 (4on4 ; time limit 15)
iCTF-Mars (3on3 ; time limit 15)
iCTF-medieval (3on3 ; time limit 15)
iCTF-test11 (4on4 ; time limit 15)
iCTF-lost (2on2 ; time limit 15)
iCTF-lava (4on4 ; time limit 15)

How to join the TTT League:
Just a representative of your team fill out the form below. Then he post it in the space provided for that purpose.

Ranking:
The tower is composed of several floors. Each floor consists of three players. (here)

* When you win a game against a team from a higher floor, you gain as much position the difference between you and the other team floor, +1.
* If you win against a team of lower level, you keep your place.
* When you lose a game against a team of lower level, you lose as much position as half the difference between your floor and the other team floor (rounded up).
* When you lose a game against a team of upper level you lose a position.

The rankings will be updated every week (with exceptions) on Sunday evening.

Example:
--
--

If 8 wins 2 : there are two floors of difference, the team 8 won two position and is therefore 6 (while 6 and 7 renumbered 7 and 8 ). The team 2 has lost down two floors divided by two. That is one place. 2 takes place 3 and 3 becomes 2.

Conditions to stay in the league:
To retain his rank, he must do at least one game per week. If a team does not match a week it loses a position. If it was not a match for over a month, it is removed from the league.

Organization of games:
All teams organize themselves to games. They occur where and when the teams have agreed. We urge the two teams to record the match in case of dispute or cheating. It is imperative to view these in videos: "this game count for the TTT League" in the general tchat of teeworlds.
To validate a match: it is necessary that the representative of the two teams come to the result of the match with a screen.

The rules can change, you will be kept informed.

Re: [LEAGUE]Team Tee Tower League

TTT's opening for vanilla team now!

Look at here : http://ttt-tw.1fr1.net/rules-f9/ttt-van … g-t104.htm

]Team Tee Tower Vanilla League

Team Tee Tower League exists for vanilla CTF teams (but all teams are accepted). There will be a ranking for each map. Everyone knows that : This is not all to be the best team on a single map. It must be good for several to really worth something. Show us here what you can do.
Here are the maps played:
CTF-1 (2on2 ; time limit 15 ; score limit 600)
CTF-2 (4on4 ; time limit 15 ; score limit 600)
CTF-3 (3on3 ; time limit 15 ; scire limit 600)
CTF-4 (3on3 , time limit 15 ; score limit 600)
CTF-5 (5on5 ; time limit 15 ; score limit 600)
CTF-space (3on3 ; time limit 15 ; score limit 600)

How to join the TTT League:
Just a representative of your team fill out the form below. Then he post it in the space provided for that purpose. (Here.)

Ranking:
The tower is composed of several floors. Each floor consists in three players.

* When you win a game against a team from a higher floor, you gain as much position as the difference between you and the other team floor, +1.
* If you win against a team of lower level, you keep your place.
* When you lose a game against a team of lower level, you lose as much position as half the difference between your floor and the other team floor (rounded up).
* When you lose a game against a team of upper level you lose a position.

The rankings will be updated every week (with exceptions) on Sunday evening.

Example:
--
--

If 8 wins against 2 : there are two floors of difference, the team 8 wins 2 positions and becomes 6, while teams 6 and 7 are renumbered 7 and 8. The team 2 lost 2 floors divided by 2, what makes one place down.  2 takes place 3 and 3 becomes 2.

Conditions to stay in the league:
If you want to keep your rank, you must play at least once a week. If not, you will lose a position. After a whole month without playing, the team will no longer be part of the league

Organization of games:
All teams organize their own games. They occur where and when the teams have agreed. The two teams may record the match in case of dispute or cheating. It is imperative to view these in videos: "this game count for the TTT League" in the general tchat of teeworlds.
To validate a match, a representative of each team must register the result by showing a screenshot.

The rules can change, you will be kept informed.

3 (edited by Tyno 2010-03-28 19:55:11)

nice work but bad is i dont understand english wink xD

On forum there are german and french rules, maybe have i to translate into spanish ? ^^

iam german wink can you send me a german thread im really bad in english and google translater is a ass

Tyno wrote:

iam german wink can you send me a german thread im really bad in english and google translater is a ass

It's not hard : you can this german rules on part rules big_smile

Well : here : http://ttt-tw.1fr1.net/rules-f1/ttt-lea … er-t86.htm

7 (edited by Suldur 2011-07-04 10:02:58)

Hello guys!

It's Ender and i'm still alive!

Well I've stop teeworlds for a year but i'm back since 3 months or something like that! And I'm just fall on TTT board... You can't imagine how i feel when i'm looking it!

And i really want to say "TTT isn't dead! it's alive! alive!!" but i need help! Your help!

Need help to think about the rules, to improve it. I need you! I need a staff with time and balls! It's not an easy works. It will spend lot of my time! To decrease the time prise, we need a lot of player in the staff. And I mean 8 or 10 people!

That's why I contact you!

TTT need you! Espacially if you can talk and write german or russian and english sure!

Anyway, if you're interested, come back on this board http://ttt-tw.1fr1.net/ and say it smile

Yours sincerely,

Ender