Topic: No servers on server list :S

Nothing appears! I can only enter into a game by just pressing 'connect' - and then it says I'm connecting to what the 'host address' is, and there's no-one else in the room.

Please help!

Re: No servers on server list :S

Same problem for me ! wink

A master server problem ?

3 (edited by Rivers 2008-02-06 11:52:41)

I've no idea.... 'host address' now reads 'localhost:8303'

It said something else before, an IP address.

4 (edited by Tieptoep 2008-02-06 11:55:31)

Indeed... no servers at the moment. sad

It looks like the masterserver is down...

@Rivers, the host addess is the IP to the server you want to connect to, not the master server, so it have nothing to do with this.

Used to be very active waay back

same here tried connecting to master server but it refuses connection so looks like master server is down

7 (edited by Rivers 2008-02-06 12:01:28)

FireArrow wrote:

@Rivers, the host addess is the IP to the server you want to connect to, not the master server, so it have nothing to do with this.

Thank you, now I'm much less confused!

Yea I guess that must be it! I've tried opening 8303 in UDP & TCP, I've turned off both firewalls, I've reinstalled like 5 times and tried different versions, I've deleted the .cfg file, I've cleared the files in the registry and then reinstalleed again and I've even turned off computer and turned it on again. I love this game too much tongue

Master server has gone down. Working on settting up new one.

ayayayyy! big_smile

New master server in place. Servers needs to be restarted and get a new dns lookup on master.teewars.com. To be sure that you get the new IP, you can set masterserver=master2.teewars.com in your config. More info to come.

same here tried connecting to master server but it refuses connection so looks like master server is down

12 (edited by Rivers 2008-02-06 12:36:50)

matricks wrote:

New master server in place. Servers needs to be restarted and get a new dns lookup on master.teewars.com. To be sure that you get the new IP, you can set masterserver=master2.teewars.com in your config. More info to come.

New IP? I don't understand. Where do I get it and what do I do with it?

Edit: sorry, was being stupid tongue

All systems go! Fank ya!

13 (edited by Timin 2008-03-03 10:06:52)

I have the same problem, as above.

I tried to ping the master server, it's ok, i don't know what else can be done.

There's one thing, that could be involved: [47cbb206] [font/loading]: failed loading font fonts/tahoma6.tfnt.

?

14 (edited by frab26 2008-03-05 04:44:07)

matricks wrote:

How do i do that?

I just downloaded the game, and i wanna play tongue

frab26 wrote:
matricks wrote:

How do i do that?

I just downloaded the game, and i wanna play tongue

If you just downloaded the game, you don't need to worry about anything in this thread. If you can't see servers it's probably because something is blocking/filtering your connection like a Firewall, Nat or router.

My firewall is off, and i tried forwarding port 8303 on my router, but still no luck.

help?

Try not to bump. neutral It's annoying. Master should be up now. So maybe try re-downloading teewars.

No, that is not me; it's just a figment of your imagination.

19 (edited by Silent 2008-03-06 22:55:55)

Have you select one or more gamearts left below ? big_smile

20 (edited by frab26 2008-03-07 05:21:10)

What gamearts?

And i tried redownloading teewars, but STILL no servers. Help?

Try to turn off all filters (search box, mark DM,TDM,CTF, UNmark "no password", "server not full", "has people playing" and set max ping to 9999).

Hm... but am pretty sure the prob isnt in filters wink

Actually the filters are like that by default.