Topic: Spawn restriction

I think it would be a great option for the new server, to be able to restrict certain spawns ;d

server.cfg
spawn_1=0 # no shotguns spawning
spawn_2=0 # no grenade launcher spawns
spawn_3=0 # no sword spawning
spawn_4=0 # no health bonus
spawn_5=0 # no armor bonus

Where =1 would enable that spawn.
I originally thought about total weapon restriction, but that will fail because you already spawn with 2 guns, so blocking them out will leave the tee without any weapons at all (if thats even coded in?)

<3

Re: Spawn restriction

/sign that's a great idea and opens the possibility to create hammer-server big_smile

Antoine de Saint Exupéry: It seems that perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
Besides -  I am the gfx guy!

Landil wrote:

/sign that's a great idea and opens the possibility to create hammer-server big_smile

Not quite true. You´d need an option to disable the pistol for that.

I guess we should wait for 0.4.0 with its modding capabilitie and then it's just a matter of (little) time until the first weapon mutators (UT slang term, bitches) pop up smile

I don't care.

Banned_001 wrote:

I guess we should wait for 0.4.0 with its modding capabilitie and then it's just a matter of (little) time until the first weapon mutators (UT slang term, bitches) pop up smile

Vote for Teewars Invasion! big_smile

greez Web

Great idea!

i think it will come with 0.4

@ keff : F*cking stupid name sad

Struppi wrote:

i think it will come with 0.4

@ keff : F*cking stupid name sad

Think so, too, but let's be suprised big_smile

@keff: Name is rly sad

Antoine de Saint Exupéry: It seems that perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
Besides -  I am the gfx guy!

yeye, I suck. Not.