1 (edited by Ubuntu 2012-02-17 00:40:07)

Topic: [VIDEO] Casualtee

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/1116/vlcsnap2009101011h25m47i.png

So, here is a little frag video of 2 min. I hope you like grenade frags, because it is focused on that! These frags were made only in CTF on ctf1, ctf2, ctf5, ctf_space and ctf_lava. Ask me if you want the demos.

Direct download: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1452506/Teeworlds/Casualtee.mp4
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knr-5ZCy0LQ

I think that only few people download the file on their computer, so I didn't really try to compress it a lot. There is also a little bonus in the .mkv, there are two audio tracks, one with choirs and one without.

Credits :
Music : Sons of war by Two steps from hell

Special thanks to Steph, Amn and also Sushi for his Hudmod.
And of course thanks to the whole ctf community!

Re: [VIDEO] Casualtee

Respect. o/

Failuree @ Quakenet

Very nice.

We will meet again when the flowers spread their glorious scent of victory and the birds sing us the melody of justice...

:-O
wow... i love it... u are "the tee" xD

The best frag was that in ctf5 where u came from above smile

really really great!!

uptee - a simple web interface for hosting and maintaining teeworlds servers
teerace - a website gathering results of trusted Race-mod servers providing global ranking and statistics
*gV* rox ^^

Ctf5 frag Oo

-.iB Jordane

Omg ubuntu, really great video, which shows well your level.
Continue to give us nice videos like this smile.

lordskelethom - want to reach me quickly? https://discord.gg/teeworlds

cool!

Please try to be a bit more constructive in your comments. One-word statements and empty phrases don't add anything to any topic. Try to explain what is "cool" about this topic. // ~{MS}~ Azon

Please use an english signature //heinrich5991

yey wow really nice szenes and actions wink

and i agree with lord, you should hold on your work in making such vids xD

my favourite is the ctf5 frag, as many others too tongue

Great videos so far

i think you should work on a trailer for this game since your skill level shows what is possible with this awesome game.

10 (edited by Lanta 2009-10-11 16:31:32)

Nice... u fragged all the ctf community tongue
(i'm in a video, i'm in a videooooo! XD)

Some videos are not so recent, but awesome. Good job.

Can I ask what software did you use for recording the video of the game? Because there are not so many lags... smile FRAPS?

Support Staff - ESL.eu Teeworlds Admin

OK, it gives new meaning to PWNED.
Do you demorecord all? And then choose the best?

Drowning dwarves lately

12 (edited by Lanta 2009-10-11 17:32:01)

Jamp wrote:

Do you demorecord all? And then choose the best?

I think he didn't demorecord and after make the videos, but recorded the video directly while playing... see movements... seems not demorecorded.

Support Staff - ESL.eu Teeworlds Admin

Thank you all for your nice comments. I use Teecomp when I play, with autorecord ON. I tried to triage the demos with good frags quickly after the games, else you have tons of demos to watch.  Then I used the Hudmod made by Sushi to record the demos with fraps.

About a trailer, I don't think you need a lot of skill to do one. A trailer should show what is Teeworlds, the different weapons, maps, gametypes. Not necessary awesome frags.

Ubuntu, I have published your movie to czech Teeworlds article. What about giving us some "tutorial videos", in which you should show how do you do some tricks :>

Goodbye all. Account inactive since March 2011.

Looks like you're on the top of the ctf scene, aren't you? Yeah, really nice video. C'mon make some more :]

» Use the Search Function before opening multiple topics...
» Member of: JsA - Just stay Alloha! (since 2009)

wow awesome!
which programms do you use?

hf

Ubuntu wrote:

I use Teecomp when I play, with autorecord ON.  Then I used the Hudmod made by Sushi to record the demos with fraps.

That was wicked! I am bad at vanilla and usually with grenade I can miss from an inch too :S I gotta start playing more vanilla...

what a great vid!
very high skills ;D
i think its the best teeworlds video so far

@ khubajsn: What do you mean by "tricks"? All the demos are in the tricks thread on this forum.

Wow, I have never seen such a precision aiming and calculation with the grenade launcher by a player like this before. This might seem silly, but a mind like this could be used to help lordskelethom with his zbots since a major problem with them is they can't calculate worth crap; henceforth they pretty much suck with the grenade launcher. It's just an idea, but I think you could help with that. smile

Give others the respect you wish to be respected with. In the mean time, enjoy the website!

22 (edited by DinoSmoothie 2009-10-14 15:50:14)

cool!

Try to be a bit more constructive in your comments. What is it that you find "cool" about this map? It's also advisable to not change any warnings the moderator team places against your post, as this is a sure way to further trouble. // ~{MS}~ Azon

Bye.

Hehe, nice one! One can see that you love ctf2 - some shots were only possible 'cause you know how to play the map - and how the others do.

Question? search function
Short movies? Lappi's link loft
Teeworlds info'n'tuts on gfx? Landil's sketchbook

24 (edited by LordSk 2009-10-14 21:14:34)

|X-treme|Bee wrote:

Wow, I have never seen such a precision aiming and calculation with the grenade launcher by a player like this before. This might seem silly, but a mind like this could be used to help lordskelethom with his zbots since a major problem with them is they can't calculate worth crap; henceforth they pretty much suck with the grenade launcher. It's just an idea, but I think you could help with that. smile

They are not bad with rocket launcher, and i don't know how ubuntu can help me for this, but he can give some technics yes to improove ZBots gameplay.

lordskelethom - want to reach me quickly? https://discord.gg/teeworlds

I don't think, I can really help you Lord. But what I can do is to make a little demo introducing to some ctf2 techs, that all good ctf2 players know already. Maybe that's what  khubajsn wanted.