Topic: [VIDEO] Fast forward: Happy Halloween fan art

Hi folks,

as some of you may have notices, I am proud contributor in Landil's blog. There, my first post shows a video in which you can have a look over my shoulder while I was drawing the first part of my Halloween fan art. The video is available in HD and I've condensed the 45 min session down to 5 min. I am hoping you won't get bored by watching as well as that I will find some time to finish it.

http://landil.posterous.com/happy-hallo … -forward-i

Question? search function
Short movies? Lappi's link loft
Teeworlds info'n'tuts on gfx? Landil's sketchbook

Re: [VIDEO] Fast forward: Happy Halloween fan art

WAHOU !
/* Nothing else to say *_* */

Mika.

It is a great picture. *five stars*
My lip was quivering when I realized how much simpler it is to use inkskape than gimp. o_o sucks that I don't know how to use inkskape though. lol

Give others the respect you wish to be respected with. In the mean time, enjoy the website!

4 (edited by Crises 2009-09-29 11:09:45)

Wow nice picture Lappi.
You are very good. --> like Landil.
Can you give me some tipps for my pictures
or skins ???

Captain AMN wrote:

I feel happy for you Lappi and i'ma let you finish, but Landil made one of the best videos of all time! OF ALL TAIM!!!

LOL. Nice one. I didn't know you germans knew about stuff that goes on in here tongue

Lappi: Amazing video. You are opening my eyes to the world of inkscape, almost as good as illustrator, and $450 cheaper. Also, have a look at BB Flashback Express for your recordings. I can get a full screen (1440x900) lossless 5-minute video at only 10-30 mB. It is an awesome tool, and it comes with its own player and files, so you can directly upload to FTP. If you don't have FTP access/server, then PM me.

<? php echo "Magix"; ?>
------------------------------------------------
Tee-City <--------- The one Teeworlds site to rule them all!

Magix wrote:
Captain AMN wrote:

I feel happy for you Lappi and i'ma let you finish, but Landil made one of the best videos of all time! OF ALL TAIM!!!

LOL. Nice one. I didn't know you germans knew about stuff that goes on in here tongue

Lappi: Amazing video. You are opening my eyes to the world of inkscape, almost as good as illustrator, and $450 cheaper. Also, have a look at BB Flashback Express for your recordings. I can get a full screen (1440x900) lossless 5-minute video at only 10-30 mB. It is an awesome tool, and it comes with its own player and files, so you can directly upload to FTP. If you don't have FTP access/server, then PM me.

we have MTV..

Seriously great work, try to get the right atmosphere, and then there is nothing to critizice

7 (edited by Jon 2009-10-01 21:57:45)

Inkscape's gradients look a lot easier than Illustrator's. I only use Illustrator for TW, though, so I don't need gradients that much. As for everything else, illustrator is much easier to use, especially the pen tool.

Umm... AMN, Landil didn't make that video. :roll:

I need to figure out something to put here.

wow what a video!!!!! Lappi
keep it up!

Please do not advertise non-Teeworlds related websites. // ~{MS}~ Azon