Topic: i need help

everytime when i join a server i get the message "map dm1 not found"or dm2 or ctf3 what can i do????plsssss help me

Re: i need help

first go into your data folder you will see the map folder open it and check if there are any files labeled dm1 dm2 or ctf3

my name is NOT clasic_traveller_die its CLASIC_TRAVELLER_DIEHARD classic traveller is a si-fi rpg from the same era as dungens and dragons lookit up on wikipedia smile

there is nothing only pictures

in the map folder? or are you saying there is no map folder?

my name is NOT clasic_traveller_die its CLASIC_TRAVELLER_DIEHARD classic traveller is a si-fi rpg from the same era as dungens and dragons lookit up on wikipedia smile

when i click data folder then come no map folder there only come things like emoticons and sun and so

something must be wrong with what you down loaded are you using mac windows or linux?

i use windows and download the 0.3.3 version

are you sure you unzipped everything from the zipfile?

Used to be very active waay back

Did the download finish?
Did you select the right download?
Have you tried re-downloading?

zach @ quakenet.
Available for map-testing. Msg.

now i have the map folder but if i want to join there is a problem and teewars must be closed

Cress wrote:

now i have the map folder but if i want to join there is a problem and teewars must be closed

Is it an error message? Please be more exact. What does it say?

zach @ quakenet.
Available for map-testing. Msg.

it works now but............. sometimes i have connectinng problems but my modem is perfect