1 (edited by goochie 2007-09-17 14:29:08)

Topic: Some things i miss

Hazards (Lava, Slime, Spikes)
Water
Jumpers
Moving brushes
Triggers
Teleporters
Some kind of mega health / golden armor
Demo recording

Re: Some things i miss

goochie wrote:

Hazards (Lava, Slime, Spikes)
Water
Jumpers
Moving brushes
Triggers
Teleporters
Some kind of mega health / golden armor
Demo recording

Hazards, water, jumpers, moving "brushes", triggers, teleporters etc, decision about this will be made when we start work on the editor.

Mega health / golden armor are right now just simulated with chunks with lots of armor or health. Perhaps we will introduce something more in this area.

Demo recording, this is not an easy one to do without wanting a lot more of it. It's easy to do simple recording, but it requires that you start it when you join the game and no seeking etc. I'm thinking about this one, not sure when it will come but is something that I rather get done right instead of doing something sloppy.

3 (edited by mucha 2008-01-23 23:55:31)

Hazards (Lava, Slime, Spikes) - I don't like this idea
Water - maybe, maybe...
Jumpers - too tricky
Moving brushes - like what? They're moving on their own, or is it just portable comouflage?
Triggers - what do you mean?
Teleporters - why not, if it's not too hard to implement
Some kind of mega health / golden armor - invulnerability for some time - why not.
Demo recording - there are programs for that

ThePuMa Clan

4 (edited by jeppo 2008-01-23 21:15:03)

scriptable map tiles or arrays (Not so important 5.0 or so wink)

i think only BIG maps should have hazards what i like is seesaws/titter-totters to catapult other players big_smile and destructible stuff big_smile (stuff that will fall down and stuff that won't)

water would be cool because it would be like turning the gravity upside down big_smile instead of using grapples to go up you would instead use them to go down big_smile

my name is NOT clasic_traveller_die its CLASIC_TRAVELLER_DIEHARD classic traveller is a si-fi rpg from the same era as dungens and dragons lookit up on wikipedia smile