Topic: [STREAM] TeeTV is back!

http://cdn.solidfiles.net/i/SEok.png

After a couple of months inactivity due to technical and personal issues TeeTV is back in business! LOTS of things have improved, and we hope for lots of viewers.

* A new website! Here you can find the stream itself, news and announcements and a calendar for planned broadcasts.
* A new (and working!) stream! It's in h.264 quality, and (hopefully) completely without lag (or with just minimal lag). We've measured the delay to only 4-5 seconds.

For more information, check the Teenews article.

Our first broadcast is going to be the FunWar Opening Cup (We got it right after we decided to start streaming again, hah!), and the last thing I heard is that it's gonna be May 31 @ 18:00 CEST. If you want to know the exact date and time, make sure to check the Teenews, FunWar and TeeTV websites regularly.

Tell all your friends and enjoy this great service! And don't forget to chat with us on IRC: #teetv@quakenet (-->Webchat <--)

The proposition "I am the center" need never be uttered. It is the assumption upon which all certainty and all doubt turns.

2 (edited by Lanta 2009-05-30 16:50:33)

Re: [STREAM] TeeTV is back!

very nice ^^
TEENEWS + TEETV + FUNWAR = Next Level Teeworlds Entertainment

Support Staff - ESL.eu Teeworlds Admin

3 (edited by xanthus 2009-06-03 17:37:24)

For the person who streamed this:
How did you make the camera switch spots?
Also, did you have a custom HUD or something? Which one?

4 (edited by Lanta 2009-06-03 18:49:15)

i've not recorded (golv recorded), but if you see they have a modified client with some binded points. So they only press a button to change view.

Support Staff - ESL.eu Teeworlds Admin

That is awesome. They should make the next release like this. I'd like to be able to spec by hitting keys to go to pre-determined points. Any link where I could get this client and learn how to do it?

The TeeTV client isn't available for the public.

The proposition "I am the center" need never be uttered. It is the assumption upon which all certainty and all doubt turns.

@golv.. pls go on with your work.. its just awesome wink ..
but i wish to see more streams.
.. maybe a 24/7 view from a server if your offline or not on pc ? ..

Remember me? Questions? Just leave a message, I will respond within 72 hrs!

For those who missed the final you can check it: here (pt.1) and here (pt.2)

The sound cuts off every now and then because we had some network server-problems during the stream =/.