Topic: game doesnt run correctly(spiel geht nicht richtig=)

I have a problem (ich habe ein problem) my game doesnt run correctly (mein spiel geht nicht richtig)if i start it i get this on my monitor (wenn ich das spiel starte bekomm ich das auf meinem monitor):
http://rapidshare.com/files/83677519/fehler.bmp.html

I tryed to join a game without seeing anything without the mistake ( ich versuchte in ein spiel reinzukommen obwohl ich nix sah nur den fehler)and it worked but ingame i couldnt see much(und es klappte aber im spiel konnte ich nicht viel sehen):
http://rapidshare.com/files/83678388/fehler_2.bmp.html

note:I writet everything in english(germen)

i downloaded the game on the version 0.33 and extracted it then i ran the game and this two mistakes happened(graphics mistake/texture mistake)(ich downloadete das spiel in der version 0.33 und extrahierte das ganze dann startete ich das spiel und diese 2 fehler (grafik fehler) geschahen

Re: game doesnt run correctly(spiel geht nicht richtig=)

S1D3,

Your two rapidshare links do not seem to be working!? I don't see anything screenshots when I click on them, only advertising from rapidshare.

As for your problem, did you unzip all the files + folders correctly? In the folder that you unzip'd you should see another folder called: data and within this folder should be some files and 3 more folders; audio, maps and skins. If you only see the one folder with lots of files in it, then that would be wrong!

If you do have the correct folder structures ... then I'm not sure what your problem could be. What OS do you have? What graphic card? Anything special about your system that might help us solve your problem?

Cheers,

System 3 ghz pentium 4 prozessor
geforce 6600 gt
1 gb ram
windows xp professional
which folder do you mean i only extract it on my desktop and opened it there
in data is audio maps skins....... i think all what i need its 4.
the screenshots are working: you must go on rapidshare link wich i posted then click on free right under then you must see middle and write the letters and numbers under there inside the box then download via .....server
but thanks for all that

I managed to see ONE of your screenshots, then the second one reported the following error: "You have reached the download-limit for free-users. Want to download more?" - Isn't there a better service you could be using??

Anyway, I think I've seen someone else with this problem before. I think the response was that the drivers had to be updated. Do you have the latest drivers for your video card? I think it has something to do with how the video card handles anti-aliasing (or something like that).

Maybe if you search through this forum you will find some better answers!?

Sorry, I can't help more than that.

i have the newest driver
but thx

6 (edited by Daniel 2008-01-14 16:27:30)

try doing something like this:

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=8egl4es&s=1 (turn of compress textures, just look where i click on the screen it is and press on the same places)
this is not 100% sure to be the problem but im pretty sure

7 (edited by S1D3 2008-01-14 22:58:35)

It looks a little bit better i managed it again to join a server but its in some bad colors i make a screen before it was only black and white and i cant see the letters in the menu at all
but thanks it was one step foreword
lol now i only get game dat crashes after 3 clicks there s a message teewars saw a problem and has to be close