Topic: Join your own server when it's full

Hi all,
I'm hosting a small one vs one server, but is it possible to join as an spectator when my server is full? Should be nice wink

Re: Join your own server when it's full

no

Used to be very active waay back

Would be nice indeed. Separate limits for players and spectators in the future?

Yes, I've thought of this too. Would be nice, especially on ESL cups and alike.

Official Teeworlds map developer and community moderator
Administrator for the Teeworlds community Teesites

5 (edited by Dreamy 2008-01-15 20:18:36)

I heard in the eslforum that spectators aint allowed in eslgames since they might spill information that can tip the balance. So maybe some setting too not allow spectators too say anything should be there too. Or better yet, too only allow them a sort of team chat between spectators.

but you could still spill info over ventrilo and such...
an "Admin-spectate" for anyone with the Rcon password however. That would be nice.

Used to be very active waay back

7 (edited by X-DOS 2008-01-15 20:32:31)

SNIPESH0TZ wrote:

Hi all,
I'm hosting a small one vs one server, but is it possible to join as an spectator when my server is full? Should be nice wink

Private slots will solve this problem.

Dreamy wrote:

I heard in the eslforum that spectators aint allowed in eslgames since they might spill information that can tip the balance. So maybe some setting too not allow spectators too say anything should be there too. Or better yet, too only allow them a sort of team chat between spectators.

What about external aplications like TeamSpeak? 'Cheaters' allways will find out a way. If it is a league match, then server should has a password - and no more problem with spectators