Re: Teeworlds on Steam?

I don't think, that this would creat a second community, because it's the same game anyway!

It would be a good way to provide Teeworlds for a lot of users, that would never know Teeworlds.

Do you search for a low ping Teeworlds-Server within seconds?
Here you can find it:
>> www.Teeworlds-Server.de

27 (edited by BitcoinGreek 2013-05-16 10:26:25)

The last post was more than 3 years ago.

Some updates. Steam is today available for Windows, Mac and (GNU)/Linux.
I'm not asking for Teeworlds to be found in the Steam Store but I just want to ask something about the Steam integration that Teeworlds has.

When I play teeworlds I do it through having it added as a Non-Steam game in my game library. It is not just a shortcut to the game but when I launch it through Steam I get access to a function called "Steam community".

Is there any programming in Teeworlds that enables this "Steam community"? Not all games have this feature, like Simutrans, Battle for wesnoth or FlareRPG. Why does Teeworlds have it?

Teeworlds is an IPv4-only game

Nothing in TW is programmed for Steam 99% sure.

Broken wrote:

Nothing in TW is programmed for Steam 99% sure.

Make it 100%.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

30 (edited by yemDX 2013-05-17 03:09:52)

Make it 120%

Ex-King of Teeworlds

Yes. I think you should go for it. Teeworlds is a fun game, and will become very popular if you put it on steam. I have introduced this game to my friends at school, and now they are regular players at home. Their only regret is that they hadn't found out about this sooner. Go! Put Teeworlds on Steam! The Teeworlds community will grow!

Broski/Surya/sün

Please have a look at this topic, especially the second page.