Topic: Turning of Models

Yeah well, what bothers me is, i made a skin and it's supposed to be a wolf, and wolves have a tail and if i walk left it looks clean and wolfish. When i turn to the right i might get banned for content thats adult-rated XD what i'd like to know is, can i make it turn to the left if i walk right, if not, will it come?
Just wondering about this because the weapons do change tongue
So thanks for the time you used reading this, big thanks to the editor of Teewars if this will be included in the next version and also a big "thank you" to the one who explains me how to do it if it's possible big_smile

Regards, Ara

Re: Turning of Models

The tees doesn't flip because the shading would look very wrong. I'm going to upgrade the rendering of tees to 0.4.0 to solve parts of this problem.

3 (edited by Sab0o 2008-01-06 23:17:34)

Whilst we're on the topic of rendering, can you tell me why I get a small white outline around my custom weapon skins please? I can't see a difference between mine and the default skin file.

I found that if i add new layer behind everything, fill it in with black and set it to 1% opacity the white outline is gone - but then i get a very faint box around my weapons >_>. So the white outline must be on the edge between 100% opacity and below 100%.

Thanks.

EDIT:: Correcting myself: It's; 'the white outline is on the edge between 100% transparency and below 100%.'

50%? or what i'd recommend u to do is (when u use photoshop like i do^^) mark them all, expand it for 1 pixel, color it all black and add it to 1 layer so they have black outlines, maybe that works big_smile And i'm glad to hear that they're gonna flip now cuz then i can use my fancy wolf skin xD