Topic: CTF suggestion

Greetings fellow teezors!

I'm sure many of you might have played or are playing other CTF games. So as some of you know for example Quake2 Capture The Flag mod, Warsow CTF (and other games too maybe) have this 'capture clock/stop-watch'. I mean it starts ticking when you take the flag & stops when you capture it of course. I know overall this feature might be not so great or needed, but sometimes it's just interesting to know what was that capture time, coz you "did it" so faaasst. Or maybe just a highlight over the character for some seconds when capture is made. I think it would be good if it was optional, everyone ain't hooked to capture the mod as some of us are hehe.. a tiny [x] box would be nice in the options section for the timer.

So I think this is it from me for this moment, out of capture the flag ideas hehe.

(PS! Can you create some stickies or forum section(s) under development and maybe other Forum sections too for deathmatch, team deathmatch, etc... It's kind of pain in the &^# to find all the suggestions for lets say capture the flag just to know if someone hasn't posted this kind of idea already. I won't die from it too if you won't create them anyway.. just an idea)

Best of luck to ya all, let the (enemy)flag be with you!

FIN.

Re: CTF suggestion

Good idea. Added ticket http://ix.teewars.com/trac/ticket/278

Neat idea, great for race maps (:

V34 wrote:

That would make it way more easy to prove your über speed records tongue

Used to be very active waay back

FireArrow wrote:
V34 wrote:

Having an official sv_gametype=race would make it even more easier wink

munyul wrote:
FireArrow wrote:
V34 wrote:

Having an official sv_gametype=race would make it even more easier wink

Startflag and finishflag would be pretty much perfect, wouldn´t it? Then you have ready and timing, all in one. How could it get better?

Dreamy wrote:

Startflag and finishflag would be pretty much perfect, wouldn´t it? Then you have ready and timing, all in one. How could it get better?

Those would be nice items for sv_gametype=race. CTF doesn't support them, so a new gametype would still be needed...

That would only help racing when you are alone, on maps designed for it, because you can't put multiply flags of the same color on a map...

aka kiwi