Topic: effekt layer

a new layer that effekts the main layer would be nice.
the layer is not be drawn ingame an you can mark there regions that kill (lava) players or do other actions to them
jumppads, cant hoked etc.

sry for my bad english

Re: effekt layer

I have the same idea.
lava and ice.On ice you are faster but you have no control anout you tee.

or water or a dead-line where you are dead when you fall down

+1 for water and stuff. It would really add a new challenge to the game and it would own soo much to lure someone into the water (:

Official Teeworlds map developer and community moderator
Administrator for the Teeworlds community Teesites

Water, yum yum!

aka oop²

There is a post about water as water, but I've spoken to matricks about is, and he didn't think it would be a good idea.
Water as a good way to die however...0:)

But I don't think there should be anythin that instantly kills you. I don't think it would fit into the teewars style.

Used to be very active waay back

Water is nice big_smile

A fall down line that instantly kills would be good I think, then you could have maps where you don´t want too fall down in the gaps between the platforms - like in Mario.

I would however like too see that maps using such a dead-line place it well blow the platform, so that you never die before you get a chance too hook back up.

But dying in water... no, I think tees would be quite good swimmers. I mean, they probably even float smile.

As for the non-hookable walls thing. I think that should be shown graphically somehow, players shouldn´t have too guess.

10 (edited by jangs 2008-01-06 11:09:48)

Dreamy wrote:

As for the non-hookable walls thing. I think that should be shown graphically somehow, players shouldn´t have too guess.

I don't know how well it would fit it, but walls with metal plating, or some nice flat metall surface anyway smile

jangs wrote:
Dreamy wrote:

I don't know how well it would fit it, but walls with metal plating, or some nice flat metall surface anyway smile

Yea, or just some relly hard flat dirt smile.

Dreamy wrote:
jangs wrote:
Dreamy wrote:

Yea, or just some relly hard flat dirt smile.

But what does hard dirt look like? Maybe really dry dirt like in the summer when  there can be cracks in the ground?