Topic: practice map

ive been having a few problems with my internet recently, and i felt like playing teeworlds. it occured to me that i cant without the internet. so i was wondering if the mods could make some sort of practice map, which needs no internet, where you can just run around, maybe shoot targets, take screenshots etc.    i think it wud be really usefull if there was just one practise map where u need no internet.

what does everyone else think/ is this possible?

hello, my names jack, i love making new skins and i have a rubber duck for a gun!

why not...

Re: practice map

Just run a server on your computer, with sv_register 0.

spl0k, aka Al`. From the HuH clan.
Noobing pwns since 01/01/1970.
TeeViewer - TeeComp

I think he was asking especially for a map where he can train his movement. If you happen to play ctf then practice making captures, as fast as possible, discover all the possible fast ways, etc, etc. Shooting targets - just forget it, thats why people invented the internet.

We will meet again when the flowers spread their glorious scent of victory and the birds sing us the melody of justice...

yes big_smile

that wold be cool big_smile

MertenNor

->My 24/7 servers: [NOR] Norwegian HUB <- Back Online !! big_smile
( My grammar is getting better ! smile I think.. )
-Norway

also i think there should be some kind of registration system, you get a name and keep it, noone else can have that name. that would stop copiers. Also i think there should be the same sort of thing for clans, you need permission to wear a tag, and you are physically unable to wear a tag untill you are accepted into a clan.     do u get what i mean?

hello, my names jack, i love making new skins and i have a rubber duck for a gun!

why not...

/signed. movement training would be nice! ;D

there are no dumb questions. excepting yours. wink