1 (edited by Somerunce 2008-10-22 15:39:37)

Topic: German Clan arises

Hey Guys smile

I created the CLan "Jumping Monkeys" and look now for nice Members smile

What I want to do?: Playing TW professional and with fun in the ESL and to become one of the biggest TW Clan.
How many people are atm in?: Just me sad But i hope more people want to join^^

Which Skill i should have?: You should play TW since one or two months and think that u are real middle skilled ^^

I'm not really middle... and now?: SKill comes with practice smile also i get happy if sB will join and ask smile

What age i should have?: Dispensable but don't cry like a kid=) Play normally and seriously and helpfull to others^^

How you can contact me?: Icq: 422239480
                         Email: jAdh@gmx.net
                         or the provisional Clan Homepage www.my-jms.clanplanet.de

Why not a real and good page?: I will see, how the clan starts. After a few weeks and a good team I create a real Page wink

If you have any questions, dont be shy just ask me smile

Cya later,
jAdh

-----------------------------------------------------

Hey Leute=)

Ich habe soebend den Clan "Jumping Monkeys" gegründet.

Was ich vor habe: Professionell und mit Spaß am Spiel in der ESL teilnehmen und einer der größten Clans zu werden=)

Wie viele Leute sind wir?: Kurz und Knapp gesagt: Einer und das bin ich, darum hoff ich auf eine Menge begeisterter Spieler die sich melden smile

Welchen Skill solltet ihr haben?: Min. 1-2 Monate Spielerfahrung+ ernstzunehmender Middle Skill++.

Was ist wenn ich nicht so gut bin?: Übung macht den Meister=) Außerdem freu ich mich über jede Bewerbung^^

Wie alt sollte ich sein?: Ist mir soweit egal, hauptsache ihr verhaltet euch freundlich, hilfsbereit und ernst smile

Wie erreicht ihr mich? Email: jAdh@gmx.net
                       oder auf der Provisorischen Homepage: www.my-jms.clanplanet.de

Und wieso keine richtige Page?: Ich will erstmal sehen wie der CLan angenommen wird und dann wird  alles weitere Folgen (richtige Hp+Sever+etc.)

Hoffe das reicht euch erstmal smile Bei weiteren Fragen, ihr wisst ja wie ihr mich erreicht wink

MfG jAdh

Re: German Clan arises

It would be although a good behaviour to post this in english OR if
you're only able to write and talk in german in an german Forum =/

Maybe u should try to translate this in english.
This is an english forum so it would be better to post things in
english.

I just try to help so that u don't get banned or kicked by the
MODs or that u don't get any bad posts!

Peace big_smile

* Visit my Homepage: ClicK!
* Especially the Teeworlds Section!

ok thx smile

Pls edit it and translate it in English! Otherwise I'm sure a mod will close or delete this topic.

As further reading I can recommend the Forum rules, which you acknowledged with your registration.  http://www.teeworlds.com/?page=docs&wiki=ForumRules

Antoine de Saint Exupéry: It seems that perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
Besides -  I am the gfx guy!

Read the forum rules before posting.
Consider yourself warned.