1 (edited by Golvmopp 2008-12-03 15:08:35)

Topic: TeeTV Official News

https://downloads.teeworlds.com/solidfiles.com/46e464f019f6151673db2ff99d55d1a1/TeeTV_news2.png

Here all the news posted on TeeTV's website will be collected in short, for your comfort. smile I recommend that you read the whole news, though.

In The Middle Of MTC - 03/12-2008
Tonight, @ 19:30 CET, we'll give a try at a second TeeTV Show! We're in the middle of the MTC, so this will be a 1on1 special. There are some nice treats for you this evening, as we're going to go through dm1, showing the most important spots, having an interview with the MTC creator Hiryuu, and an MTC 1on1 match!

TeeTV casts the masters! - 29/11-2008
Well ok! I'll sum up these most recent events on TeeTV for you all. Today and yesterday we broadcasted the first stage of the MTC tournament. Yesterday we streamed groups A-D, and today it was E-H. We've seen some quite interesting games for a FFA DM group stage, and it promises some really nice 1on1 games later on.

TeeTV show - delayed - 22/10-2008
The TeeTV show will be delayed to friday 19:00 GMT+2 because some of the staff are not able to be here today. so it would probaly be pretty boring for you guys to watch the stream with Golvmopp missing as commentator, also we would have to use worse quality on the stream because we dont have anyone with all the tools needed that have a good internet connection.

We also got some good news, we might broadcast a spaceball match between |*BB*| and [S/E] on saturday, time and such aren't decided yet but we will tell you all as fast as we know!

TeeTV Shows you some updates - 20/10-2008
On Wednesday October 22 @ 20:00 CEST (GMT+2h), the first TeeTV Show will be broadcasted. We'll bring you a nice peak into coming 0.5.0, showing off some of the new features and maybe some fun bugs. Make sure not to miss this this first ever episode!

Now in the days between tourneys and other events, we have also had a great opportunity to do some much needed changes and updates to TeeTV.

TeeTV to broadcast MTC - 15/10-2008
After some internal discussion, we've come to an agreement.

TeeTV will be broadcasting the Master Tee Cup (MTC).

Post-ESL, what is next? - 13/10-2008
Sorry for the late update, I've had some problem getting time off to write this, but better now than never, right?

The ESL final was a complete success, I have to say. It was a nice ending of a fantastic cup, lots of great matches and displays of true pro gameplay. When we first talked about streaming Teeworlds matches, I thought it a fun thing for perhaps the closest friends. I mean, who else would care so much that they'd watch our poor attempt of looking professional? I couldn't have been more wrong.

Denial - and the sounds.. - 9/10-2008
So... i should begin with a short introduction of who i am. Well, i am Daniel, lately been known as Denial. You might know me because of teerace.net, for making the survival mod, being one of the greatest in 1on1 during 0.3.4 and 0.4.2 and being awesome in all kinds of ways.

Second day of the ESL - 8/10-2008
Some hour after the event is over I can still feel the soft pound of my heart. What an amazing set of games! One nice maneuver after another, and some intense to-the-last-minute action. In the last game, group E, the leading tee was dropped from the game due to provider trouble.

First TeeTV broadcast! - 7/10-2008
I just have to thank everyone for an amazing premiere! The players, the ESL moderators, the commentators and everyone in the IRC channels! It was a huge surprise to see that many watching the stream and talking in IRC. At the most, 35 people watched the stream at the same time, amazing! Also thanks to those who provided feedback after the games, it really helps us improve our broadcasts!

ESL Reopening Cup - 6/10-2008
We couldn't have gotten a better start, with the opening of the ESL ladder, and the reopening cup starting tomorrow.

TeeTV will be broadcasting the ESL Reopening Cup live!

TeeTV takes its first breath - 6/10-2008
After an intense week of testing a few days hard work, we're proud to announce the opening of TeeTV, the first site to stream Teeworlds matches LIVE! Even as I write this we have people working on the last of the features, all for your convenience.

The proposition "I am the center" need never be uttered. It is the assumption upon which all certainty and all doubt turns.

2 (edited by pAn!K - Hiryuu 2008-10-20 21:23:42)

Re: TeeTV Official News

Nice news, I will try to see the first episode wednesday wink

happy news, but too many strange and ugly tee-tv-logos

Antoine de Saint Exupéry: It seems that perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
Besides -  I am the gfx guy!

What happened to the old logo? I liked that.

Used to be very active waay back

We're working on  getting TeeTV to feel more uniform, and the new logo is a step in that direction, as we scrap the others. Although, I'm not sure either if this new one is better than the last one. If you have an opinion, feel free to tell us and help me choose. smile

The proposition "I am the center" need never be uttered. It is the assumption upon which all certainty and all doubt turns.

But you wont change the name right? There are quite some good combinations with the "tee"-sound involved referring to the word TV. Maybe better than just TeeTV.

*** JUSTICE ALWAYS WINS ***

We thought about the name a lot, but now we are happy with it, and people are kinda starting to recognize it so we wont change it.

8 (edited by Ubuntu 2008-10-21 15:48:42)

Could you comment ctf games as there will be MTC ctf ? (on teeworlds 0.5 of course)

Teelevision -> TeeV

ok, not.

check out these maps: infiltrate - choco - dustycloud

Ubuntu wrote:

Could you comment ctf games as there will be MTC ctf ? (on teeworlds 0.5 of course)

If we're asked to and it fits our schedule I see no reason why we wouldn't. smile

Slinack wrote:

Teelevision -> TeeV

ok, not.

We discussed both TeeVee, TeeV, TTVee, TeeTeeVee, TTeeVee and all other versions of it, and both due to domains, copyrighted trademarks etc. we found TeeTV being the best choice. Give it time and you'll see that we're right. big_smile

*Thread cleaned from off-topics*

Used to be very active waay back

12 (edited by Daniel 2008-10-22 15:37:56)

TeeTV show - delayed - 22/10-2008
The TeeTV show will be delayed to friday 19:00 GMT+2 because some of the staff are not able to be here today. so it would probaly be pretty boring for you guys to watch the stream with Golvmopp missing as commentator, also we would have to use worse quality on the stream because we dont have anyone with all the tools needed that have a good internet connection.

We also got some good news, we might broadcast a spaceball match between |*BB*| and [S/E] on saturday, time and such aren't decided yet but we will tell you all as fast as we know!  Read more

Very disappointing. I was looking forward to watch it today sad(((

*** JUSTICE ALWAYS WINS ***

oh man, I have no time on friday at 19:00 -.- that sucks. today was the best time.

pwnd-leader
You just got pwnd!

I'm really sorry it had to be this way, it wasn't possible for me tonight, and I got this information on a very short notice. I promise you all that the TeeTV Show we'll broadcast on friday will be even better than if we'd sent it today!

And for all of you that can't make it on friday - I'm really sorry about this, and I know that Friday is a suxass time, but it was the only day before release we could make it on. We'll make sure you can enjoy the archived episode, and maybe we even could do a re-run on Saturday on the stream. We'll see.

Once again, sorry about the inconvenience. Look forward to the show on Friday and the broadcast on Saturday!

In The Middle Of MTC - 3/12-08

Tonight, @ 19:30 CET, we'll give a try at a second TeeTV Show! We're in the middle of the MTC, so this will be a 1on1 special. There are some nice treats for you this evening, as we're going to go through dm1, showing the most important spots, having an interview with the MTC creator Hiryuu, and a 1on1 match!

Last time we casted we had an "ICE-TE4 incident", when mutefire was disconnected from the game. He managed to get to the fourth spot, anyway, 1 point behind the third player, Redix. In the sign of true sportsmanship, Redix agreed to play mutefire in a bo3 1on1 game to decide who continues and who ends his MTC career. Make sure not to miss this thrilling match!

Original post: http://teetv.info/news/in-the-middle-of-mtc