Topic: A new Apfelkuchen

Du kennst Apfelkuchen , magst Apfelkuchen und wartest schon lange auf eine Steigerung ? Dann kann ich dir sagen : " Das Warten wird bald ein Ende haben !" Ich baue und plane derzeit an einer neuen riesen Map wo selbst der gekonnteste 5 min für brauchen MUSS ! Ich werde zwischendurch einen server hosten mit 4 slots wo ich den Fortschritt bis dahin testen werde/lasse. 3 Plätze werden frei sein und 3 Leute ( Wer das wird weiß der Geier ) kriegen das PW für den Server . Danke fürs lesen.

Vorschläge für die Map können hier gepostet werden mit Beispielbild . Ich bin dankbar für jede nützliche Idee.

Apfelkuchen You know, like Apfelkuchen and waiting for a long time to increase? Then I can tell you: "The wait is coming to an end!" I build and plan currently on a new big map where even the most skilful need for 5 minutes MUST! I will be in between a server hosting with 4 slots where I progress until then will test / leave. 3 sites will be free and 3 people (Who will know the vultures) get the car for the server. Thanks for reading.

Proposals for the map can be posted here with sample image. I am grateful for every useful idea.

sry for the bad english but its only goolge smile

MfG

Re: A new Apfelkuchen

I don't know Apfelkuchen... Are there any preview-images? Never heard about this map...

pwnd-leader
You just got pwnd!

apfelkuchen is a populary run map wink

I'd be happy if you could have someone who knows English a bit better to take a look at that translation.
I don't have a clue what you ask for :S

Used to be very active waay back

You know Apfelkuchen, you love Apfelkuchen. And you are waiting so long for an increase? I can tell you: You don't have to wait any longer! I'm building and planing on a new, bigger Map right now. In this Map even the best one needs 5 minutes!! I will host a server with 4 slots to show the actual status to you. 3 free slots for 3 people (whoever this will be) who get the PW for the server. Thanks for reading.

suggestions for this map can be posted with an expample-image here. I am grateful for every useful idea.

-----

Translated by me only for FireArrow (and everyone who couldn't understand the first one). wink

pwnd-leader
You just got pwnd!

lululalufluflaf wrote:

aha? still no preview-image of that "popular run map"... I don't know it. what does it help me when I know, that it is popular but never ever heard of it?

pwnd-leader
You just got pwnd!

Thanks Paddy smile

PaddyKay wrote:
lululalufluflaf wrote:

aha? still no preview-image of that "popular run map"... I don't know it. what does it help me when I know, that it is popular but never ever heard of it?

you dont know the map
i dont know why not yikes
but many people ask me "hey lulu make a new apfelkuchen"
it can be that you never play runmaps?

sry for my bad english

I play runmaps sometimes. but I still don't know it and it won't change if I never will get some images of that map... -.-

pwnd-leader
You just got pwnd!

should i open a server only for you paddy? wink

would be a good idea.

pwnd-leader
You just got pwnd!

server is open you can join with the pw blee

can't find it!

pwnd-leader
You just got pwnd!

lululalufluflaf is the server name
sort maps by the run maps

15 (edited by PaddyKay 2008-10-19 13:42:11)

boy, it IS hard. too hard for my flavour. I need a good ctf to have a good feeling again after not even getting the first level big_smile

pwnd-leader
You just got pwnd!

for many people its to hard but many people love it

*laughing* *giggle* the world famous apfelkuchen map. featured on CNN and Fox tongue

Question? search function
Short movies? Lappi's link loft
Teeworlds info'n'tuts on gfx? Landil's sketchbook

When is it released? I want to play it! smile

teeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

the half part its rdy but i build the map ..."beautiful" not only brown tiles and grass ..

ouch >.< why do you call maps like apfelkuchen famous???
i know it but it looks rly bad!
run_ffs, dude, body, forrest and bunny THIS are famous maps, everybody know this maps but the creater of this maps would never make a thread in Community News if they are working on a new one...

Please use an english signature //heinrich5991

many people ask me that because i make a thread

Stop nagging about if the map is famous or not. Stick to topic!