1 (edited by PSL.LordMartin 2008-10-09 12:13:33)

Topic: PSL TeeWorlds Ladder Admin needed

Welcome

Currently we are looking for the person (or group of people) who can take care of competitions/tournaments/ladders in the Pro Star League. Such a person should know well the game and be able to use a decent English or Polish (would be nice) (writing news, communication, etc.). It is also required to have some free time each day to taking care of ladder, organization of tournaments, writing news, help players and the promotion of the games TeeWorlds.

Maybe few words what is ProStarLeague. PSL was created in 2006 for StarCraft and only for Polish community. Since then our site was growing to become multinational Ladder. In last SC season people from 80 countries participate in our Ladder. This year we added Diablo 2 and WarCraft 3:TFT (beta season) and of course TeeWorlds.
Now days we are almost done with expanding StarCraft, test for WarCraft 3 season will end very soon. We would like to develop our TeeWorlds ladder to become more popular and most important to meet your expectation. So it become place where you can find many players to compete and play games easily. If the ladder expands we will try to provide some cash or hardware for the prizes.
So if you are interested in help please send email to:
dexter@prosl.net
or post here or on PSL site

Main site: www.ProStarLeague.com / www.ProSL.net

More info about our TW Ladder:
http://prostarleague.com/frm-cm-list.ph … cm_id=1768

Re: PSL TeeWorlds Ladder Admin needed

I think it's great that more ladders are opened for Teeworlds, I just hope that they will have enough players for it to be meaningful. Also, as a member of TeeTV, I really think that ladders will add a new dimension to the game, as well as it gives us more possibilities for casting wink (as long as they don't just consist of 15 players).

The proposition "I am the center" need never be uttered. It is the assumption upon which all certainty and all doubt turns.