Topic: TeeTV to broadcast ESL

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a238/Golvmoppen/TeeTVannonuce500.png

The new broadcasting site TeeTV will be broadcasting the ESL Reopening Cup live. Check the date and time on the site, and make sure not to miss this great event!

TeeTV.info is searching for an outgoing person with proper English and a good microphone to help commentating. Interested? PM me or talk to the staff in #teetv @ Quakenet.

The proposition "I am the center" need never be uttered. It is the assumption upon which all certainty and all doubt turns.

Re: TeeTV to broadcast ESL

OMG, is this true? This game fcknuig rocks every other crap game out of its way! I dont want to miss this event but im almost sure i will. Thank u golv for providing this, u rock! PS: Maybe a better name would be TeeVee? Or make use of that T-sound in another way?

*** JUSTICE ALWAYS WINS ***

http://www.justin.tv/clip/39c1a0fb68d?thanks=true <-- quality preview, it will be a little worse quality but better fps in the stream than this example and the on2 logo wont be there + there are support for multiple commentators. also it should be noted that the site isnt 100% done yet.

Who is gonna commentate this besides the person you look for? Commentating is an awesome idea!

As it says on the site, I will be commentating the whole time, with Daniel (Denial), Somerunce and airen helping out on some occasions. They won't be able to commentate with me every game, though, so someone else that can help me keep things interesting could be useful. smile

The proposition "I am the center" need never be uttered. It is the assumption upon which all certainty and all doubt turns.

Okay thanks 4 answering coz im not  able to acces the site. But thats not the sites fault. Could u answer this too: will the players be able to watch the commented matches afterwards ? Will everything be stored at youtube? And will you only transmit 1on1 cups or ctf2 clan matches also? Thx

Captain AMN wrote:

Could u answer this too: will the players be able to watch the commented matches afterwards ? Will everything be stored at youtube?

There will be an archive available on the site with all of the games we've casted. If you for some reason can't see the live stream, it won't be a problem. smile Anyone will be able to enjoy the games anytime they'd like.

Captain AMN wrote:

And will you only transmit 1on1 cups or ctf2 clan matches also? Thx

As for what types of games we'll cast, it depends on the quality of the match more than the game type. We're in an early stage, and the game is young, so we don't really have the choice to be picky.

I've seen ingame some1 who's name was "TeeTV LIVE ON AIR - Gustavpeter" or somehow and i did an 1on1 and he said "you'll be in the next video! thanks!" and then he left...

what the fuck?

ima charhgin ma lazerz!!1
SHOOP DA WHOOOOP!!!!!!11

We have been doing some testruns, but I cannot recall anything like that. However, it's really not that big of a deal. tongue

Thanks again golv! If you dont lose the enthusiasm (pls never do!) this will become a big part of the game.

esl is in a hour, the stream is already up but were just testing some stuff. will probaly start the broadcast "for real" in about 45 minutes.

check http://teetv.info/stream if you want to watch it!

20 minutes to LIVE BROADCAST of the ESL reopening cup!

http://teetv.info/stream

13 (edited by Qgel 2008-10-08 01:59:39)

i really liked your broadcast and i was pretty bored tonight, so i made this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAvGooj35M0 (sorry for the youtube quality, but i don't have an own server atm where i could upload it).

if you like it i can upload all the files (so you could change the names etc)

Qgel: That is a really nice job! We would love to use that in the stream (and of course give you credits) smile

Feel free to mail me using the forum mailer or something

Qgel wrote:

i really liked your broadcast and i was pretty bored tonight, so i made this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAvGooj35M0 (sorry for the youtube quality, but i don't have an own server atm where i could upload it).

if you like it i can upload all the files (so you could change the names etc)

That's really good, Qgel. I'd love to use that in the broadcast. Really nice intiative. smile If you have any other things you'd like to share with us, or if you'd be intereted in helping out with other animations, just join us @ #teetv (I saw that you joined like, 4h ago, but I was asleep.) and we can discuss it.

Once again, a really nice job.

What did he do? I cant see it lol sad sad face..

He made a scoreboard. big_smile

18 (edited by Golvmopp 2008-10-08 18:14:25)

5 minutes to LIVE STREAM of the ESL Reopening Cup! Join #teetv @ Quakenet to speak with others and ask questions to the commentators!

Check the TeeTV website for stream.

god dammit that was nice...!
yeah i lost but it was very much fun smile

all good players were there! even the developers were there!
and my whole clan watched me on stream how i lost wink

good job "golvmopp"!^^

big_smile

ima charhgin ma lazerz!!1
SHOOP DA WHOOOOP!!!!!!11

I simply loved it, thx a lot for this teetv who make the ESL tournament such cool.
I hope we can make the same for the MTC.

Reaper wrote:

god dammit that was nice...!
yeah i lost but it was very much fun smile

all good players were there! even the developers were there!
and my whole clan watched me on stream how i lost wink

good job "golvmopp"!^^

big_smile

I was really surprised that so many actually joined #teetv, and I was especially surprised that the devs took some time off to enjoy some hot Teeworlds action! If they can, I believe everyone can!

Thanks, make sure to tune in on Friday. smile

pAn!k - Hiryuu wrote:

I hope we can make the same for the MTC.

I can absolutely believe that's possible. big_smile The more TeeTV streams, the better everything will get for everyone.

It was great fun yesterday and we saw some rly good matches.

But i would highly suggest a smaller score board to increase visual clarity. That's a point I would be glad to see in the standard client, too.
Furthermore a "follow" function would be great, that the camera can easily follow players and camerea movement will be smooth.

e.g. http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/6441/image1yj7.th.png

Antoine de Saint Exupéry: It seems that perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
Besides -  I am the gfx guy!

Landil wrote:

It was great fun yesterday and we saw some rly good matches.

But i would highly suggest a smaller score board to increase visual clarity. That's a point I would be glad to see in the standard client, too.
Furthermore a "follow" function would be great, that the camera can easily follow players and camerea movement will be smooth.

e.g. http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/6441 … yj7.th.png

I'm about to add lots of features to the next TeeTV-client-thingy, such as smooth zooming animations, player following (maybe), an integrated scoreboard (that's always visible) and some other stuff smile

LIVE STREAM in 15 minutes. This is the final day of the ESL Reopening Cup, make sure not to miss this epic conclusion!

LINK to stream!

G'job guys, it was highly entertaining. Finally everyone can get a taste of the tee drama! smile