Topic: 0.3.2 released

The lack of an exclamation mark in the headline illustrates the fact that this is a simple maintenance release. Game responsiveness has been improved, crashes on joins have been addressed, some graphics glitches have been fixed along with an error in the "fair spawn" system for team-based game modes. You'll find more detailed information on the download page.

Re: 0.3.2 released

#1 big_smile
ty dev-guys

kann nix kann alles
irc: fedeago_UTzone
teelove

Nice (: Not the biggest changes but still very nice (:

Good job devteam tongue

aka oop²

nice! GJ big_smile

Used to be very active waay back

Incredible improvement. First game on a 0.3.2 server was quite an experience. Where I would previously get quickly owned ending up thinking "but..." or "wtf?" the tee suddenly did exactly what I wanted too!

Have been having some accuracy problems since 0.3.0 came out, I´m guessing cause movement and weapon reaction were no longer syncronized due too movement prediction. All that dissappeared instantly with 0.3.2. Such a joy too see the bullets from the pistol in a straight line rather than the useless strayspray I had gotten used too!

good job guys 8]

I have to agree with Dreamy! It floats like a dream now. Things happen when I expect them to big_smile

Used to be very active waay back

mirror server of newest windows and linux binary files: http://network-games.eu.org/downloads/teewars

nice wink thank you Te(e)am xD

Ultimate TEE-DANCE   YAY
(>^^)> ^(^^)^ <(^^<)

I played first soldat and then Teewars --> Teewars is better