Topic: [HELP] Wrong resolution

First off, I think that it's pretty shitty that you have to sign up to report a bug.

I run Linux with dual monitors, and the starting resolution of Teeworlds appears to include the sum of both monitors' resolutions, but this was a problem for me as my main monitor is on the right, so it started there and right half of the game didn't show, and I couldn't move my mouse a third of the way. I'd fix this.

Re: [HELP] Wrong resolution

1. It's a pretty good way to stop spam. I can't see why you are so upset about it.

2. Edit the settings.cfg-file to set the resolution.

Setting the resolution in settings.cfg didn't solve the problem for me. My primary monitor is running 1920x1200 and the secondary monitory is placed to the left and running 1400x1050. Starting Teeworlds with 1920x1200 shows only half the picture on my primary monitor.

Is there any chance, that Teeworlds will support xinerama? Or is there any alternatice solution?

Having the same problem here - I've got one 1920x1200 and one 1280x1024 monitor. Teeworlds always shows up in the middle between the screens, making for a 3 cm gap in the middle of the window. The game is essentially unplayable without changing the resolution of GNOME manually before and after running.

l0b0 wrote:

Having the same problem here - I've got one 1920x1200 and one 1280x1024 monitor. Teeworlds always shows up in the middle between the screens, making for a 3 cm gap in the middle of the window. The game is essentially unplayable without changing the resolution of GNOME manually before and after running.

As far as I know it's only a Linux-version problem because with dual monitor on Windows (XP/Vista/7 tested) it works perfectly.

Support Staff - ESL.eu Teeworlds Admin

Hey i suggest you to check your monitor compatibility. it is written in the manual.
check it and set your resolution to mention in the book then you never faced any resolution related problem.

Good idea, but where? I can't anything about monitor compatibility in the documentation or the rest of the forums.

8 (edited by 7Voo 2015-04-03 14:32:04)

It's a bot wink

Not Luck, Just Magic.