Topic: New Project: Tollywood

I am about to start a new Teeworlds fad, Tollywood (Tee Hollywood). The first movie I'm making is and action movie. The basic story is that there is one bad dude, with an undecided name as of now, is lagging servers everywhere. So then the Police are on his tail. I don't want to reveal to much, but a trailer will be revealed soon. However, I need very good non-instagib (and a few instagib players) who are willing to help me make my scenes (be actors in the movie). I need at least 10 master instagib players, and anybody who can make tile-sets fast if welcome also. If you are interested, please leave a reply or PM me.

o_0 Magix 0_o

2 (edited by GSGDani 2008-08-19 10:57:24)

Re: New Project: Tollywood

huh really nice.. one easy question..

Q: On which servers (where hosted?) will you film the players you need for your movie;)

when you dont have a server yet i can host you one in germany (1 gb/s connection)

if you are interested in my offer pls pm me wink

Remember me? Questions? Just leave a message, I will respond within 72 hrs!

could be cool if there would be special skins for that movie for the actors. ^^

pwnd-leader
You just got pwnd!

PaddyKay wrote:

could be cool if there would be special skins for that movie for the actors. ^^

yeah... but which one???? i have a look @teedb ^^

Remember me? Questions? Just leave a message, I will respond within 72 hrs!

I thought something like real life actors have to do. wearing dresses specially for the movie.

pwnd-leader
You just got pwnd!

Thats a very good idea! The skins should be easy to create, maybe some Tees with best clothes and cravat. But you need some Tees to act the movie.
A question: What that the main-story in this movie?

MyRace:   |   run_fool
Help
Me:    |   Pennergame
My
Clan:    |   «Òó°L»

Spoiler: Justice always wins!

*** JUSTICE ALWAYS WINS ***

NOOOOOOOOO, AMN, you are so badly evil. how dare of you. how could you possibly spoiler that? no way!!! sad

pwnd-leader
You just got pwnd!

Don't Worry Paddykay, the story has been changed from the last time AMN heard it, and just maybe, Justice doesn't win...

So anyways, here is a little more about the story.

So again, their is this one bad guy who keeps lagging up servers everywhere, and the Police are on his tail. But every time they meet, the Police gets pwned. And every time, after he pwns them all, he says: Catchin me ain't just hard.......its impossible (and then uber-dramatic music plays, and the scene fades to black). So the police send in a spy......

That is all I will reveal, because if you know too much, the movie wont be fun.

o_0 Magix 0_o

Sounds nice for a sci-fi plot ... ( Coz everyone knows that in real life police _cannot_ be pwned :> )

We will meet again when the flowers spread their glorious scent of victory and the birds sing us the melody of justice...