1 (edited by Zeppelin 2007-12-21 09:24:21)

Topic: "Rambo mode"

I'd like to see something thats like the Rambo mode in Soldat in Teewars. For those of you who doesn't know what it is I'll describe it to you breifly.

There's a imba powered weapon (in Soldat, the Rambo bow) which can only be held by one player at a time. When the holder is killed he drops the bow for anyone to pick up. Players only score when they kill by the bow or by killing the bow holder. In other words, it's all on one (the bow holder). This was probably the most entertaining mode in Soldat.

Anyway, I'd like to see something like this in Teewars aswell. I've given it some though and I'm not sure if the katana is up to the task for playing the role as imba weapon. You'd need something with a little more range. With the katana you'd die to easy when slashing thru a cluster of other tees shooting grenades on you etc. In Soldat the bow is "one shot, one kill" on primary fire and on secondary fire it shoots exploding fire arrows (which of course is also "one shot, one kill" upon direct hit). This maybe is a little to much, especially the secondary fire. But something in between the katana and the Soldat Rambo bow would be perfect, in my opinion.

Re: "Rambo mode"

Well, one possibility would be to have a special game mode. Like king of the hill. Ninja hill? smile

Languages shapes the way we think, or don't.

Off topic: Do u know "Spray your color" gamemode in World of Padman ?
http://padworld.myexp.de/index.php?faq=modes

You should try it !!!

aka oop²

void wrote:

Well, one possibility would be to have a special game mode. Like king of the hill. Ninja hill? smile

Nice name smile.