1 (edited by LavOd 2007-12-20 14:52:09)

Topic: TeeTV?

Are there any plans for a teewars TV client? Something like ETTV, HLTV or ETQWTV. Would be great if we could spec the best players on a TV client in the future! And maybe it would be usefull if there would be a connect to ip option in the server list screen! big_smile

LavOd,

Re: TeeTV?

with a name like : Tee Vee ???

big_smile

aka oop²

No plans. This is waaaaaaaaay to far in the future to think of now.

Well, with demo recording things like this would be quite easy to implement (maybe using a separate client?). But as matricks say, a long way.

Languages shapes the way we think, or don't.

PrimeviL wrote:

with a name like : Tee Vee ???

big_smile

Yeah that would be a great name big_smile

Well i feel like "One step at a time". But this could be nice - eventhough it's somthing i really prioritize low.

Honestly, not to be a tee or anything. But... that's really not worth wasting time on right now. I do understand if people would like to be able to view me pwning everyone else etc, but I don't think that's needed until Teewars makes it to the larger competetive scene.

I second that, zeppelin.

yes I think the developers have to set priorities.
And i say, making the game better,more fun, stable should come first.

Never argue with a fool, people might not know the difference.

Maybe first let's make this game popular and really great wink Btw the name Should be Tee Vee big_smile

Demo recording implantation would be very nice. If this game comes popular, offical wars will be more and more popular too, which always brings up conflicts between the teams.. And normally demos are the solution.

+1

aka oop²