1 (edited by RUSterrorist 2008-08-09 23:44:52)

Topic: Can someone make a weapon skin for me? :P

Hi,
i had a perfect weapon skin but i deleated it...
i hope some good weaponskin creator could help me..
in my Game skin there was the Shotgun darkblue, Grenadelauncher red (grenades red too), laser lightgreen, sword i dont care tongue, pistol normal grey, and the flagg should be good to see
and the cursor just in the same colour pls big_smile
the hook in a dark green pls
and pls dont make the whole weapon green or something only there where are other colous are

(Sorry for bad English and hope you understood what i mean)
and i hope someone could do it would be very nice big_smile

Thank you, your RUSterrorist.

Re: Can someone make a weapon skin for me? :P

http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/3516/rusterroristgamenf0.th.png

I don't understand why you want all the cursors to be in the same color, though. Oh, and I took the liberty to fix the hammer and ninja too, even if you for some reason do not care about them as much as the rest of your arsenal.

Official Teeworlds map developer and community moderator
Administrator for the Teeworlds community Teesites

I like it, well done chilly

Antoine de Saint Exupéry: It seems that perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
Besides -  I am the gfx guy!

thank you but you dont understand all i see xD
first i want to see what weapon it is and dont make whole weapon in this coloud like standart laser just change colour where where the blue points are should be light green
and with cursor with same colour i mean... like laser should be light green so the cursor too
grenade launcher darkred/red and the cursor too... sorry for my bad explain big_smile

You don't like the skin I made! sad This forum hates me!

Well, seriously I think these request-topics are kinda walking over the line, if you are capable of creating what you want to have, then do that. But if the good artists in this forum was to fulfill the requests everyone in here have they'd need to have that as a fulltime job. Also, there is few things that bugs me more than when someone request something they could do by theirselves; it isn't THAT hard to do some simple re-coloring in the bitmap/vector-editor of your choice.

Bottomline is, if you really need to request a skin/game, then take some time to write the request, or else everyone will just ignore you, that is how most communities, including this one, works.

Official Teeworlds map developer and community moderator
Administrator for the Teeworlds community Teesites

yes you are right i dont like your skin but you think i hate you now?
i am happy that you answered and its just my opinion that i dont like it because i want that it looks like normal weapon but in colours which are good to see and i am not good in made skins i allready tried it...and what i should say... it was ugly xD
and i saw much good gameskins and hoped that someone could make a gameskin like i tried to explain because i liked it much all was good to see and all...

You may simply use Primevil's gameskin (all cross-hairs have the same color) and open the .png with your favourite graphic-editor (e.g. gimp). Then just fill parts of the guns with your desired color. That should be really easy.

"Multiple exclamation marks," he went on, shaking his head, "are a sure sign of a diseased mind." - Terry Pratchett -

http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/1605/gameow5.png

Antoine de Saint Exupéry: It seems that perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.

thank you Landil it isnt that what i had but its great too big_smile
i just changed hook a bit
i couldnt make a own skin
because if i made it and safe it the hearts were in a white square or in a black one....
and the weapons and all was in a white or black square that was ugly...
THANK YOU FOR THAT GREAT SKIN AND CHI11LY I DONT HATE YOU ! big_smile

10 (edited by Landil 2008-08-10 11:21:26)

http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/7805/gameme0.png
*hook is now dark green*