Topic: [Request] joker skin

We have very nice Batman skin, imo Joker skin also would be nice ;-)

Re: [Request] joker skin

yeah id love a joker skin, landil, lappi or toni for this one methinks, they may be the only ones who can give heath ledger the skin he deserves

hello, my names jack, i love making new skins and i have a rubber duck for a gun!

why not...

Agreed.

_|---------------------------------------|_
  |Skins StudioPaw Steam Icon Graphics |
_|---------------------------------------|_

come on someone, at least say its in progress or something, u have to make one, its the joker!

hello, my names jack, i love making new skins and i have a rubber duck for a gun!

why not...

after ive seen new batman movie i want it even more ;-)

its such a good movie, come on guys please make this skin

why not...

Stop spam plz. If someone wants he will do it, but what u do is not the best way to achieve ur goals.

We will meet again when the flowers spread their glorious scent of victory and the birds sing us the melody of justice...

you want, but you wont get

Antoine de Saint Exupéry: It seems that perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
Besides -  I am the gfx guy!

why?

why not...

goldtrayler wrote:

why?

the "do it yourself" series have great value.

have you seen my skins? look, i will give it a go, but so should someone else coz i am not the best at this.

why not...

ok ive put a really rough joker skin on the db, it is only a dodgey prototype so dont hope for too much, the proper one is being made atm.

why not...

13 (edited by SWAT 2008-09-23 18:35:26)

http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/5315/joker3vf5.th.pnghttp://img57.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif

here is my joker skin the best of 3 ^^ I hope its good

S.W.A.T.

i cant believe so many people hate mine!

why not...