1 (edited by khubajsn 2008-08-24 16:20:41)

Topic: Khubajsn

I'm sorry, my skins from this post are lost to their low quality.
--------
How do you like my first 2 skins?
-----------NOTE:---------------
Continuously monitor this topic, I am here to upload their new skins ;-)

Goodbye all. Account inactive since March 2011.

Re: Khubajsn

as I don't like windows, i don't like the skins

Antoine de Saint Exupéry: It seems that perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
Besides -  I am the gfx guy!

OMG... sry, don't like them.

"Multiple exclamation marks," he went on, shaking his head, "are a sure sign of a diseased mind." - Terry Pratchett -

Sorry, but this are IMHO the most horrible skins ever.

AHH!!! OMG!! WTF? WINDOZE? Sorry for the sugar rush. I am just a mac user. tongue

I need to figure out something to put here.

I like the ideas...but not the skin itself.
You could fix it a bit' As I will probably do right now. ^^

I like Windows, not mac, but I use Firefox. Sorry. -_-

I'll be smarter if you try to be nicer. (lol big_smile )

I'm sorry to say but these skins suck.
i like windows... but a windows logo with a gun? O.o i don't want to see how this will end.

_|---------------------------------------|_
  |Skins StudioPaw Steam Icon Graphics |

sad Its a my first skins sad((

Try to _draw_ the skins urself, not copy and paste existing icons. Try to be original, spend some time on ur work and it may turn out u can make good skins.

We will meet again when the flowers spread their glorious scent of victory and the birds sing us the melody of justice...

10 (edited by khubajsn 2008-08-24 16:24:11)

My new skin - nothing much - in the formation of skin, I only beginner
---------
Cat tee
http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/2348/cattq4.png
Devil tee
http://img361.imageshack.us/img361/456/devilcm9.png
Ghost tee
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/7256/ghostfc5.png
Square tee
http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/9914/squaresi1.png
----
How good is it? If you do not like something on the skins, try to please tell me how to repair it ;-)

Khubajsn

I like the square tee smile

heeeeey khubajsndont steal my avatar.. pls use another color wink oh and teestuff..download liks -.- ->teedb

Remember me? Questions? Just leave a message, I will respond within 72 hrs!

13 (edited by 0³7 2008-08-22 06:11:20)

sorry but:
don´t upload them on Teeworlds-db
i dont like them anyway... xD

Please use an english signature //heinrich5991

That's not very nice of you 0³7 sad

Used to be very active waay back

sorry but the new ones ain't much better.

|Skins StudioPaw Steam Icon Graphics |

i might remember that hotlinking on tee-db.images is not allowed.
besides: there is already a czech tee and plz use a vector programm. Lappi made a very fine tutorial for inkscape!

Antoine de Saint Exupéry: It seems that perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.

FireArrow wrote:

That's not very nice of you 0³7 sad

oh...
okay i will put a "xD" behind "i dont like them anyway..." but i realy dont like them...
and "don´t upload them on Teeworlds-db" was more a joke" wink

18 (edited by khubajsn 2008-08-22 06:33:26)

Hello.
For the creation of skins using Adobe Photoshop. Inkscape to me seems too complicated. I saw the whole manual from Lappi, but I have never failed in Inkscapu create something. In APhotoshopu me to do better. PS: Check hundreds of skins, if someone else already had the same idea as I do, it is unfortunately not in my power.

EDIT:
0³7: Im already registered on TeeWorlds-DB and my skins are in TeeWorlds-DB already uploaded.
Khubajsn
By the way: I like you game.png ;-)

Dani: Well, find another avatar ...

FireArrow:    
1) Thanks for support
2) How do you like my skins?
3) Thanks for the answer ;-)

101kl:
OK, my skins are nothing much. Rate them again, and take into account the fact that it is one of my first skins, together, I did not even them, 10

Landil:
I know that with the formation of skin you have the experience, but I AdobePhotoshop skins form better. Inkscape to me seems to me very complicated. Certainly, but still look at Inkscape and try again.

19 (edited by Landil 2008-08-22 06:37:17)

khubajsn wrote:

Hello.
For the creation of skins using Adobe Photoshop. Inkscape to me seems too complicated. I saw the whole manual from Lappi, but I have never failed in Inkscapu create something. In APhotoshopu me to do better. PS: Check hundreds of skins, if someone else already had the same idea as I do, it is unfortunately not in my power.
Khubajsn

Sure you can create skins with photoshop, as it supports vectors, too. (Doesn't it? I don't use it) You can dig a hole with a spoon, with a shovel or even with a bomb. It's just up to you, which tool you choose. IMHO inkskape is rly brilliant as it e.g. supports boolean operations and a lot of shortcuts.

20 (edited by 0³7 2008-08-22 13:05:52)

khubajsn wrote:

(...)
EDIT:
0³7: Im already registered on TeeWorlds-DB and my skins are in TeeWorlds-DB already uploaded.
Khubajsn
By the way: I like you game.png ;-)
(...)

hehe thank you lol

You can use Photoshop, but it's IMHO just a waste of your time, due to all the workarounds you have to do.

All four of the skins posted above suffer from severe aliasing and blockiness, since the creator most likely took existing skins and modified them. This is problematic to do once they've been rendered to pixel graphics, since every operation (scale, select, remove white areas) will deteriorate the data slightly.

Since Teeworlds has such a clearly "flat" graphic profile (gradients are off-limits, for example) it's quite easy to get good results in any vector software such as Inkscape or Illustrator.

teetow wrote:

You can use Photoshop, but it's IMHO just a waste of your time, due to all the workarounds you have to do.

All four of the skins posted above suffer from severe aliasing and blockiness, since the creator most likely took existing skins and modified them. This is problematic to do once they've been rendered to pixel graphics, since every operation (scale, select, remove white areas) will deteriorate the data slightly.

Since Teeworlds has such a clearly "flat" graphic profile (gradients are off-limits, for example) it's quite easy to get good results in any vector software such as Inkscape or Illustrator.

Hi teetow.
As I've mentioned, the Inkscape still look and try to learn form the skins in it.
Khubajsn

23 (edited by khubajsn 2008-08-24 16:24:29)

My new skin created in Inkscape:
Doctor:
http://img54.imageshack.us/img54/324/doctorzx9.png

The feet don't seem to be vector...
I like how you make many skins. smile
But it'd be very good if you could make more quality ones. Just try to make everything vector, and it will most likely turn out good. smile

I'll be smarter if you try to be nicer. (lol big_smile )

thats a hat of a nurse^^