Topic: Command to change skin and skin color ingame

Hi,

i've got a question.
what is the command to change his skin with a bind? or his skin color...

it IS possible... a clan mate told me that another clan mate which is in spain now (lol) created a "diskoskin"...
everytime he do smth he changes his skin color...

i thought of a command like that

bind mouse1 "+fire;xxxxxxxxxx"

xxxxxxxxxx= command to change skin

ima charhgin ma lazerz!!1
SHOOP DA WHOOOOP!!!!!!11

2 (edited by toni 2008-08-01 10:21:24)

Re: Command to change skin and skin color ingame

you needed a script i think
(like in CS^^)

Nope, i think it's just like what you use in the .cfg file (as for a server when you want to change the map, you type "sv_map blah" in the rcon)
I don't have teeworlds now (I'm at work), but look at your .cfg file, for something like cl_skin and bind

spl0k, aka Al`. From the HuH clan.
Noobing pwns since 01/01/1970.
TeeViewer - TeeComp

I also wondered how to do this. I tried to type in the following commands in F1.

player_use_custom_color 0
player_color_body 43523
player_color_feet 65408
player_skin froze

When I press esc then the typed-in skin is chosen but it does not change, I have to press esc twice to activate the skin. So it would need a command like "set player_skin" which I tried out but it did not work. The color change does not work at all ingame.

;(

Qi - high level gaming
qi.m0g.net

Color and skin change works with binds, the only drawback is u have to press esc twice after. Maybe theres some way around that, but i dont know about it.

We will meet again when the flowers spread their glorious scent of victory and the birds sing us the melody of justice...

6 (edited by Lappi 2008-08-01 18:12:18)

Oh my god, if it's possible, could you check if there is/will be an option to disable that features for my client? I don't even like this emote spamming! and this is WORSE!

Question? search function
Short movies? Lappi's link loft
Teeworlds info'n'tuts on gfx? Landil's sketchbook

Ok as I got to know right now it´s a modified source code, that´s what you need to change skin(color) automatically. Maybe there is a commad to change it manually.

Qi - high level gaming
qi.m0g.net