1 (edited by [Fool] 2007-12-19 14:51:44)

Topic: Multiple key bindings?

hey im new and wasnt quite sure where to post this.
Ive been playing teewars for a while and was wondering whether you could implement a way of binding multiple keys to one action. For example, out of habit when i go to jump i press 'w' or 'space' and can sometimes get confused about which is actually jump. ive tried several ways of making jump work on both of these keys but nothing seems to work. is this possible at the moment or can you implement it please?

[Fool]

Re: Multiple key bindings?

Well, you could set jump to 'w', and ducttape your thumb to the desk wink

Used to be very active waay back

heh i dont think that would work lol tongue but do you see what im saying? it seems silly not to be able to have alternate key bindings. I downloaded the source to see if it could be done. i still dont know, i know its possible.

[Fool] wrote:

heh i dont think that would work lol tongue but do you see what im saying? it seems silly not to be able to have alternate key bindings. I downloaded the source to see if it could be done. i still dont know, i know its possible.

It can't be done right now. There is a ticket (http://ix.teewars.com/trac/ticket/137) to improve the console and allow stuff such as this to be made.