1 (edited by mos*DamieN 2008-07-29 19:02:45)

Topic: IM SOOOO SOORRRRYYYY

Uhm i used the F**** search function aaand i already used those skins..but i think they are not really good or?

*sorry that i wrote the tread in german before....

*landil ? kickbanignore? hum ? i dont understand why :X

kk sorry for the other post!

Re: IM SOOOO SOORRRRYYYY

OK, I'll let you in the loop.

We have had some problem with posts in German (and that is against the forum rules). Some people have got pretty fed up on it.

Used to be very active waay back

3 (edited by Landil 2008-07-30 00:11:01)

it's not because of you, it's the sum of German "lol-ey-alder"-kiddies, who write German on an ENGLISH! forum. Furthermore there are so many Germans who stay to speak German on English server AND additionally are very offensive. I met several German idiots sieg heiling (/kick /ban) and swearing due to nothing. Bug abusing on football maps, it's always a German.
Then there are so many requests from Germans in German here, that (forgive me) my tolerance is totally depleted.

Antoine de Saint Exupéry: It seems that perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
Besides -  I am the gfx guy!

Well its ok, i even dislike those German kiddie-boys...they think that im a ignorant fat lil boy withouth friends smile
just becaus i tell them my opinion wink i play on ouer 1on1 server and its a german server so i never had a problem with non german players smile i never seen you on any server big_smile

Landil wrote:

it's not because of you, it's the sum of German "lol-ey-alder"-kiddies, who write German on an ENGLISH! forum. Furthermore there are so many Germans who stay to speak German on English server AND additionally are very offensive. I met several German idiots sieg heiling (/kick /ban) and swearing due to nothing. Bug abusing on football maps, it's always a German.
Then there are so many requests from Germans in German here, that (forgive me) my tolerance is totally depleted.

Wow...

Should I say you're racist?

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed.
If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.
My skins

qwerty800 wrote:

Wow...

Should I say you're racist?

XD Hrhr If you knew me, you would never ever think about that. If someone asks me, where I'm from, I tell them I am European, cause that's the way I feel. But if you go on a server where Germans play you can read scenes like this one: And that's not an exception, it's quite usual.
http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/5518/screenshot0025fr5.png

Who is a racist? The one who criticises ppl who don't speak English if not native German speakers are on a server or the one who makes fun 'bout ppl who do not speak German?

Antoine de Saint Exupéry: It seems that perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.

Landil wrote:

Who is a racist? The one who criticises ppl who don't speak English if not native German speakers are on a server or the one who makes fun 'bout ppl who do not speak German?

Crap!
I have nothing to say
You got me!

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed.
If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.
My skins

i like the censure there xD

Goodbye all. Account inactive since March 2011.

khubajsn wrote:

What? Do you recognize something you wrote there or what? wink

Used to be very active waay back

10 (edited by TeBob 2008-07-31 20:07:42)

khubajsn wrote:

FireArrow wrote:

What? Do you recognize something you wrote there or what? ;)

Lol mean you that seriousness FireArrow
(I hope not)

qwerty800 wrote:

Crap!
I have nothing to say
You got me!

Dunno if you undstood my msg.

http://smilys.net/other_smilies/smiley1074.gif nice english big_smile

Smileys Are The Powers Of The Gods big_smile big_smile big_smile
And Now A Bit Of SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSSPAMSPAMSPAMSPASPAMSPAM JOKE smile