Topic: Defence MOD

I search for a mod who red must take the blue flag and blue must it 5 minutes defence!!

My Problem is when blue defence the flag 5 minutes than start sudden death and blue cant win.

Know anybody a mod for this.

(I think its a nice idea)

Re: Defence MOD

1. I dont understand the mod
2. Be more specific
3. There should be a topic for mod ideas. ( with 98% of the ideas ignored, but atleast there wont be a zillion of topics with 2/3 replys )

We will meet again when the flowers spread their glorious scent of victory and the birds sing us the melody of justice...

i think he wants to say:

1 team is the defend team which holds the " flag" or base or whatever
the other team is the attackteam and have to take the flag.

the attack team has a he says 5 mins time to take the flag if not the defend team wins the round

next round the attack team is the defending team and defend team now attacking team.

like the assault gametype in Unreal Tournament

Yes so i mean it

I think a mod who after the time is no respawn more its good.

Please make anybody a mod for this!

6 (edited by catpaw 2008-07-16 11:43:15)

Actually "hold the base" always was my favorite gamesetting in other games (like contiuum, or arathi basin in WoW) than teeworlds. To bad it isn't yet coded here.

The game works like this, you have a realative secured base with 1 main entrance, and maybe 1 or 2 more complicated side entrance. In middle of the base is a spot, the team that touched that spot at lasted "owns" it. Who is able to hold the spot for say 3 or 5 minutes without one member of the other team touching that spot scores... Spawn is BTW continously own in this game settings. Usually disadvantes for dieing are either some delay until respawn, or a longer way you need to go to back to the main spot where action is happening.

Arathi basin in WoW works in a more complicated way, you have 7 bases in the map, each base giving you x points per minute, the team that first reaches 1000 points scores.

And how you help me with this ?