Topic: [K.I.D.S]-Clan

Me and my clan are looking for members so i posted this topic!!

Is there anybody who wanted to join our clan??

Special offers:
-Teamspeak²- server (in works)
-Teeworlds-chat
-homepage (anytime changeable)

have a look !!!!
kids-teeworlds.chapso.de [german]
kids²-teeworlds.chapso.de [english](in works)
[both without www]

smile---my site---:)

sorry for my bad english!! i'm a german

Re: [K.I.D.S]-Clan

http://www.teeworlds.com/forum/viewtopi … 56&p=1

toni it's true that that topic is for clan presentations, but all the people spammed their shit like always and now it is useless.

I like the idea of an extra topic for every clan, so every clan gets the respect it deserves big_smile

*** JUSTICE ALWAYS WINS ***

Captain AMN wrote:

toni it's true that that topic is for clan presentations, but all the people spammed their shit like always and now it is useless.

I like the idea of an extra topic for every clan, so every clan gets the respect it deserves big_smile

I agree 100% with you!
If there is only 1 thread for all the clans it is hard to look for one or to advertise your own! especially when you aren't at the 1st page!

Left [WTF] so I had to make an other account here. The new account is named: "pepperoni" with a big golden P as avatar.

a new sub-forum would help... yeah, every clan should offer it in a several topic

Yep!

And if the moderators won't do it, i will post my clan in a new topic big_smile

Captain AMN wrote:

Just get a website xD.

I need to figure out something to put here.

We have websites. But where should i post the link? wink hahaha