Topic: How to set up a Server on a Server??

Hi,
I play Teeworld a half year long with my friends. But now are Holidays and my frinde goes to france this two weeks. But I cant set up a server ( I know how to do this on my own PC) because I have a 56k-(I dont know what internet in English is), so I can't play if I host a server.

So I want to know what serversettings I need to host a Teeworldsserver on a server in the web (CGI, MySQL, whatever).

Sorry that my english isn't so good.

Hi,
Ich spiele jetzt Teeworlds schon ein halbes Jahr auf dem Server von meinem kumpel. der geht jetzt aber in den Pfingstferien nach Frankreich und ich hab keine Lust auf offenen Servern zu spielen. Meine Inet-Leitung ist leider zu lahm um einen Server auf meinem PC zu hosten, kann mir jemand sagen wie ich einen Server auf einem Onlineserver hoste???

Danke im vorraus

Re: How to set up a Server on a Server??

only english plz

Antoine de Saint Exupéry: It seems that perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
Besides -  I am the gfx guy!

Hi,
I play Teeworld a half year long with my friends. But now are Holidays and my frinde goes to france this two weeks. But I cant set up a server ( I know how to do this on my own PC) because I have a 56k-(I dont know what internet in English is), so I can't play if I host a server.

So I want to know what serversettings I need to host a Teeworldsserver on a server in the web (CGI, MySQL, whatever).

Sorry that my english isn't so good.

You simply have to upload the files, then execute it like it's written in lots of tutorials here in the forums...

ftp://dotty.homeunix.net
user/pass=teeworlds