1 (edited by pet1789 2017-04-23 00:49:51)

Topic: bug at closing

Hello everybody

It's my first post. Why when I close my teeworlds game the game image stays and the desktop doesnt appear and I have to type ctrl+alt+f1 then ctrl+alt+f7 to see the desktop. I search "closing bug" on the forum and I find anything. I'm not good at search keywords though.

Thanks

[EDIT] I have resolved the problem : I unchecked v-sync and high-quality textures and checked textures compression, all from the default display configuration.

Re: bug at closing

It was probably rather vsync than the rest of the options.

This isn't really a but with teeworlds, it's rather with your de and wm (desktop environment and window manager; are you using unity, gnome, kde,....?) I know that my gnome desktop works without vsync whereas my teeworlds only runs well with vsync (and the problem for me is, whenever the window manager decides to show something on top of teeworlds (notifications) teeworlds is unusable for 10 seconds to 1 minute..... In your case I guess it was that the window manager wasn't refreshing the display

Having troubles finding servers in the serverlist? Go to Pastebin (its a referer cause there is daily a new pastebin) and add the lines to your settings.cfg (in %APPDATA%\teeworlds). Then open teeworlds and go to the favorites tab. (Note however, standard teeworlds client can only show 256 favorites, use ddnet instead)

Just as a notice, "high-quality textures" shouldn't be the problem there.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

This is an English-only forum, no other languages except if you provide translations // Dune