1 (edited by Alex.EXE 2016-12-14 22:51:50)

Topic: [MOD] TeeTime V 0.2 Alpha

Hey Guys! I Recently Began Work on A Vanalla Modification For Teeworlds Named TeeTime.
It Is Currently In Alpha And I Will Most Likely Get It Closed By The Start Of Next Year To then Reopen For Beta.
It Upgrades The Graphical Appearance And Font Of Teeworlds To A More Modern Look While Keeping The Feel Of Teeworlds.And  It Also Adds 90+ New Skins For The Game.

NEWS

Hey Guys!!  I Have recently opened testing for 0.3 and have some good news!!
LINUX BUILDS!!!

Im Hoping for a 0.3a Linux Build Very Soon

To Apply for 0.3 Testing PM me. I Will send you a link to its mediafire.
To Submit Skins send me Them via PM Also!

DOWNLOADS

Alpha 2  https://www.mediafire.com/?baygaohtl8m7w9p

THERE ARE NO SERVERS YET!!! Id Gladly Make Some Soon During The Alpha but I Will Now Focus On Getting Maps and Gamemodes.

PREVIOUS VERSIONS
v0.1a https://www.mediafire.com/?ww5a6k8h329ngp6

suh dude

Re: [MOD] TeeTime V 0.2 Alpha

Alex look, this thread is one thread under yours right now: https://www.teeworlds.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=11710

Its a about a Modification called TeeUniverse

this has to be deepfinder.

has. to. be.

I applaud your sense of humor though.

privet

4 (edited by Alex.EXE 2016-12-13 15:30:33)

Ok ,im sorry for the confusion. I did not take the time to check the availability Of my name. This is a completely ORIGINAL mod tho. I will try to make it more clear of what the mod is

suh dude

5 (edited by Henningstone 2016-12-13 17:42:33)

Just fyi, something with the name "TeeTime" has also been around already. About a year ago or so, if I remember correct.

Also, would you mind sharing either sources or linux binaries...? Probably...?

6 (edited by Alex.EXE 2016-12-13 20:56:30)

Henningstone wrote:

Just fyi, something with the name "TeeTime" has also been around already. About a year ago or so, if I remember correct.

Also, would you mind sharing either sources or linux binaries...? Probably...?

Due To Lack In Complex Coding And Other Skills That Are Helpful To Modders I Cant really Get Linux or MacOS Binaries.
I Have An Alienwear M14X With Win7 So Its Hard to Port Or Bin For Linux.
My Friend Has A Linux Based Computer Which I Should be Able to Test Ports and Bins on or Make a port/bin on.
Yes Im Aware Of our Name. It Has Happened Twice Already

Thanks!

suh dude

And for sources ?

8 (edited by Alex.EXE 2016-12-13 20:57:41)

necropotame wrote:

And for sources ?

Meaning Source Code??
Im Familiar With Making Mods And Coding But Not Publishing Them,Im Also New To The Teeworlds Community...Kill Me Please LOL!

suh dude

9 (edited by Henningstone 2016-12-13 21:00:26)

Alex.EXE wrote:

Due To Lack In Complex Coding And Other Skills That Are Helpful To Modders I Cant really Get Linux or MacOS Binaries.
My Friend Has A Linux Based Computer Which I Should be Able to Test Ports and Bins on or Make a port/bin on.

Thanks!

Oh I don't quite see why you'd need 'Complex Coding' to get yourself a Linux-VBox or why the brand of your computer matters for that tongue
1. you go virtualbox
2. you go ubuntu
3. you throw these both together and add some compiling everything
4 => got the linux binary.

Anyhow, as you have a lack of Complex Coding I guess there's not much precious code in there anyway... so what about just publishing it? Nobody will steal something, promised! :3

Henningstone wrote:
Alex.EXE wrote:

Thanks!

Oh I don't quite see why you'd need 'Complex Coding' to get yourself a Linux-VBox or why the brand of your computer matters for that tongue
1. you go virtualbox
2. you go ubuntu

Anyhow, as you have a lack of Complex Coding I guess there's not much precious code in there anyway... so what about just publishing it? Nobody will steal something, promised! :3

Well,Im Stupid

suh dude

Alex.EXE wrote:
Henningstone wrote:
Alex.EXE wrote:

Thanks!

1. you go virtualbox
2. you go ubuntu

Well,Im Stupid

Aw, didn't mean to express that! Just want to try your client :c