1 (edited by unsigned char* 2016-09-10 02:41:49)

Topic: [MOD Server] MoveOrDie 0.1.6

Mod inspired in the game 'Move Or Die'. No special client required.

This mod is a collection of "mini-games". If you don't move for ~1.5Secs you die and move to spectators team.

------------------------------------------- --------------- ---- -

General Rules
- Player on Spectators team can't change team and need wait to the new round

Conquer Rules (Teams)
- By default one round lasts 5 minutes
- Characters spawn with full health and armor
- Blue Team conquered zone are armors
- Red Team conquered zone are healths
- By default sv_tournament is enabled
- By default need wait 15 seconds for respawn
- Score is updated every 5 secs... +1 for conquered zone
- Kill a player give you full Health & +3 Armor

Laser Fall Rules (Single)
- No time limit
- No weapons
- Dodging falling lasers

Variables
- sv_spawn_time -- Time to respawn
- sv_no_kill_time -- The time protection in first spawn

Sources: https://github.com/CytraL/MoveOrDie
Download Linux x86_64: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/305 … Die.tar.gz

Test Server: mckernel.net:8304

2 (edited by Neox 2016-09-08 18:23:18)

Re: [MOD Server] MoveOrDie 0.1.6

Just tried it. I like it, but it's pretty useless to play until the last minutes because the score that makes you win is the number of conquered zone.
I mean, red team can play all 7 minutes, if blue team is a bit faster than red team, they still can win the last minute.

I killed my opponent several times, conquered zones a lot and I was almost always winning, but he won because he got a bit more points than me the last seconds. hmm

while(!Success())
    TryAgain();
Try until you succeed.

Neox wrote:

Just tried it. I like it, but it's pretty useless to play until the last minutes because the score that makes you win is the number of conquered zone.
I mean, red team can play all 7 minutes, if blue team is a bit faster than red team, they still can win the last minute.

I killed my opponent several times, conquered zones a lot and I was almost always winning, but he won because he got a bit more points than me the last seconds. hmm

Thx! updated!

Github please wink

Also it sounds interesting, but Im not sure if the .25 seconds will kill you if you just bump against a wall....

Having troubles finding servers in the serverlist? Go to Pastebin (its a referer cause there is daily a new pastebin) and add the lines to your settings.cfg (in %APPDATA%\teeworlds). Then open teeworlds and go to the favorites tab. (Note however, standard teeworlds client can only show 256 favorites, use ddnet instead)

Schwertspize wrote:

Github please wink

Also it sounds interesting, but Im not sure if the .25 seconds will kill you if you just bump against a wall....

In my test with the lagged server xD not problems... but if you play it any suggestion are welcome.

Sources: https://github.com/CytraL/MoveOrDie

6 (edited by Neox 2016-09-09 00:50:21)

You should make like the first spawn kills in around 5 seconds. I'm trying to play with a friend but as he doesn't know the rules, the game keeps ending

Edit : I was playing, when I hit a wall I need a REALLY SHORT time to die (I was constantly moving but still died after hitting a wall)
Maybe you should edit that too?

while(!Success())
    TryAgain();
Try until you succeed.

Neox wrote:

You should make like the first spawn kills in around 5 seconds. I'm trying to play with a friend but as he doesn't know the rules, the game keeps ending

Edit : I was playing, when I hit a wall I need a REALLY SHORT time to die (I was constantly moving but still died after hitting a wall)
Maybe you should edit that too?

Thx! updated again smile

New stu... mini-game added: Laser Fall.